bye now ya'll

1. 7 years ago

cell ....skin not so tough after all...ive never been warned about anything but you seen your opportunity. r14, vent, gibson and nysic were good staff .the rest can kiss my ass...i had already given everything away i just had to get under some skin before leaving you bunch of dictator motherfuckers.

2. Baron warned you twice yesterday actually. Warnings don't go away.

3. Edited 7 years ago by Blackened_Dawn

Ohh we're dictators now?
    weird, i thought you said

[21:34:41] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <§2Jericho_Tsunami§r> baron butter bread or whatever the fuck his name is and blacked whore are cunts

after harassing one of our moderators in public chat.
    I told you to keep your petty crap out of the global chats- looks like your skins about as thick as a piece of paper.
    to quote the server rules you agreed to, and the ones you broke, repeatedly in the last 3 days:

Be respectful to other players - Don’t use extremely derogatory terms or epithets. Don’t insult or personally attack others in excess.

Practice good chat etiquette - Don’t use caps, don’t spam, don’t discuss controversial, sensitive or offensive topics (e.g. sex, sexual identity or preferences...) no trolling.

Listen to staff members - Enough said! People will always find ways around the rules, staff reserve the right to make changes to the rules to cover these holes in order to keep the server a safe friendly place.

P. S: seems you do have a weakness after all https://forum.craftymynes.com/4493-jericho-tsunami-staff-application/0#p53204

4. lesson learned: dont tussle with the big bois

5. [21:34:41] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <§2Jericho_Tsunami§r> baron butter bread or whatever the fuck his name is and blacked whore are cunts

Jesus Christ man! Calm the fuck down! They might be a little strict but it's for the better, no need to insult, especially so damn harshly

6. The uprising continues.

7. @OtherGreenGamer Jesus Christ man! Calm the fuck down! They might be a little strict but it's for the better, no need to insult, especially so damn harshly

Agreed

8. Edited 7 years ago by Cileklim

@BaronBattleBread [21:34:41] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <§2Jericho_Tsunami§r> baron butter bread or whatever the fuck his name is and blacked whore are cunts

Daamn daniel

9. @BaronBattleBread baron butter bread or whatever

I can't be the only one who sorta found this funny, lol.

10. Edited 7 years ago by thegoldsmith

[21:34:41] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <§2Jericho_Tsunami§r> baron butter bread or whatever the fuck his name is and blacked whore are cunts[/quote]

Wow! So much of that is wrong, unnecessary and just plain mean.

p.s im not sure what happened to the quote

11. you sure do get salty at video games for how old you claimed to be in the staff application, are you sure your actually 51? that behavior in chat seems more like what a 15 year old would pull

12. @ardoasms you sure do get salty at video games for how old you claimed to be in the staff application, are you sure your actually 51? that behavior in chat seems more like what a 15 year old would pull

Not to mention his typing skills... Lack there of.

13. Joins server...

Applies for staff...

Insults staff because reasons...

Leaves...

14. @_Confederacy_ Joins server...

Applies for staff...

Leaves...

^

15. <§2Jericho_Tsunami§r> baron butter bread

you're doing the lords work Jericho

16. @Pimpcy

[21:27:13] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <§7Jericho_Tsunami§r> Cellexya
    [21:27:57] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <§2Jericho_Tsunami§r> does your husband or whoever you're shacked up with think you're just a useless housewife like i do?

lord's work, you say?

17. the op must get punched in the face a LOT for being a jackass

18. 51 going on 2.

19. Edited 7 years ago by GrinningBobcat

@_Confederacy_ Joins server...

Applies for staff...

Leaves...

Spot on

But Baron Butter Bread is the highlight of all this.

20. @_Confederacy_ Joins server...

Applies for staff...

Leaves...

seems legit

21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!