100million ticks giveaway

1. ‹ Older
  2. 6 years ago

I nominate Shiba_Ina. She's very kind and has a saddening history of being betrayed and griefed. The losses she's gone through turned her from a team builder to a nomad. #Help Shiba_Ina

3. @Hacktivision i think @Shiba_Ina will be ok if its the same person my base mate @LittleOwlet3 has been building with she has access to unlimited resources

4. Regarding Nerdie's racist behavior towards my friend, I would like to retract my nomination for @NerdieBirdieYT and instead nominate @Shiba_Ina.

5. @deyahruhd Regarding Nerdie's racist behavior towards my friend, I would like to retract my nomination for @NerdieBirdieYT and instead nominate @Shiba_Ina.

O.o I'd ask what on Earth you're talking about but I presume you either made it up out of thin air or want to damage my reputation, welp.

6. I'll nominate @Shiba_Ina too! :)

7. Deleted 6 years ago by TimeKing297
  8. @Stone__Warrior I'll nominate @Shiba_Ina too! :)

Look up on the post

9. I still nominate @DeGenki

10. @Tez1010 @humfrydog @Valgys

11. @_Yul @Tez1010 @humfrydog @Valgys

good choices

12. i nominate @mineseyecraft

13. i nominate @the_cake_maker5

14. Edited 6 years ago by sirchristopher10

I nominate Shiba :3
    #Help_A_Doge_Lover_In_Need

15. @CraftyMyner !

16. I nominate @NerdieBirdieYT , cus i want ter.

17. Edited 6 years ago by Abbasilol

@deyahruhd Regarding Nerdie's racist behavior towards my friend, I would like to retract my nomination for @NerdieBirdieYT and instead nominate @Shiba_Ina.

and, dats Sharp`s alt, so dont give a damn ye know. he is probably afraid of ye getting da reward or whatever it is, heh.

18. I nominate @Blackened_Dawn because she bullied me into nominating her.

19. I nominate @Julipukki cause she's awesome

20. And I nominate nobody

21. oh can i second @Julipukki

or Sign Up to reply!