The King Returns! (Livestream)

1. 6 years ago

Everyone's favorite king is back with yet another livestream!

This time with some more giveaways, tours, and much more. Maybe a bit of hot PVP action, a Team Eye Q&A session, and maybe even a raid? Who knows, we'll see...

The time for this stream is THIS SUNDAY, MARCH 11th at 10am PST! Don't forget to convert that to your time zone, my loyal subjects. I will be streaming on my Twitch channel which you can find by CLICKING HERE or searching my name on Twitch. See you then!

2. HYPE is too real!!!

3. Lovely

4. please sign my tounge pls !!!11

5. Can't wait for the whole 13 frames

xd

6. @PapaNeon Can't wait for the whole 13 frames

xd

13 frames per second of quality, wholesome content. Unlike some other streamers of Craftymynes!

7. Deleted 6 years ago by Blackened_Dawn
  8. 13 frames . No graphic card? You play with a toaster?

9. Edited 6 years ago by j____a____r____d

@MaggiAusDaKann 13 frames . No graphic card? You play with a toaster?

OMEGALUL this dude literally knows nothing about how streaming works OMEGALUL

10. so wheres the stream?

11. no stream?

12. ^

13. I bet iwarriiori likes streams of yellow moisture on his hotdog of justice that he got from a stand outside of a strip club in miami in the summer of 2006

14. @JuraraJupiter I bet iwarriiori likes streams of yellow moisture on his hotdog of justice that he got from a stand outside of a strip club in miami in the summer of 2006

lmao

15. I feel cheated, i was looking forward to this stream.

16. @humfrydog I feel cheated, i was looking forward to this stream.

how to be sharpserac 101: forget you had to stream and make up an excuse

17. @deyahruhd how to be sharpserac 101: forget you had to stream and make up an excuse

tbh i just overslept because i'm lazy

18. xD

or Sign Up to reply!