Post Likes and CraftyPoints!

1. 5 years ago

Just trying out some new things to increase forum engagement, I have added post likes and CraftyPoints to go along with it!

I have lots more in the pipeline coming soon to reward those who participate in the community and help the server.

Stay tuned!

2. don't forget to like and subscribe, and click on the notification button!

3. Once again nice work Crafty!

4. @iwarriiori Once again nice work Crafty!

Thanks!

5. Edited 5 years ago by Silver_Sonya

Forum engagement can't be considered separately from forum readability.

Right now, unfortunately, the amount of animated contrasting amber and nyon nicknames on a dark background just makes the whole thing look ridiculous.

Instead of focusing on the actual content, users are distracted with far less important things.

Adding more social features to the forums is good tho, just gotta make those likes look less pronounced. Dropping animations and colours from likes section is probably the way to do it.

-image-

6. @Silver_Sonya Forum engagement can't be considered separately from forum readability.

Right now, unfortunately, the amount of animated contrasting amber and nyon nicknames on a dark background just makes the whole thing look ridiculous.

Instead of focusing on the actual content, users are distracted with far less important things.

Adding more social features to the forums is good tho, just gotta make those likes look less pronounced. Dropping animations and colours from likes section is probably the way to do it.

-image-

That’s gonna be a -1 from me chief. Use this post as a dislike button.

7. Such a neat feature. Can we hit 5 likes?

or Sign Up to reply!