1. last week

When will there be an update to 1.14.1?

2. Hopefully a few hours, Server owner is in a behind timezone so probably as soon as he wakes up.

3. I updated as soon as I woke up, this would have been 4 in the morning for me.

4. Edited last week by Jkeller4000

we seem to have a problem with entities getting extremely high for almost no reason.

i am wondering if you can set the server to restart after every half an hour or some very short time?

if you could set the config "max-tick-time" to 1000 so that when ever the server gets too slow it shuts down and restarts?

Or do you have a way to kick players with high amounts of entities? so that once a player gets above 300 it kicks them so that the chunks un loads and despawns all the default entities?

edit: or maybe increase the render distance, so that mobs can auto despawn ? but i guess this would increase ram usage :(

edit: maybe just have a auto command to run that kill all entities command every few mins :) i guess people would lose their villagers and that would be sad :(

5. One step at a time m8, first we have to find the actual problem. we cant just kill everything and hope it works.

mass entities can be from a number of sources and were working on ruling them out before we start breaking stuff

6. @BaronBattleBread One step at a time m8, first we have to find the actual problem. we cant just kill everything and hope it works.

mass entities can be from a number of sources and were working on ruling them out before we start breaking stuff

Ban em.

7. Edited last week by BaronBattleBread

ill ban you if you try and start another riot ya bastard :P

8. baron that is not the fun way to do things in life!

throw caution into the wind!

just kidding now everyone knows why i will never be anything more than just a regular player

I do appreciate you guys being cautious

9. @Jkeller4000 baron that is not the fun way to do things in life!

throw caution into the wind!

just kidding now everyone knows why i will never be anything more than just a regular player

I do appreciate you guys being cautious

IF you recal, the last time i "threw caution to the wind" i killed litteraly everything on the server

10. @BaronBattleBread IF you recal, the last time i "threw caution to the wind" i killed litteraly everything on the server

that was awesome do it again

or Sign Up to reply!