1. 4 years ago

When will there be an update to 1.14.1?

2. Hopefully a few hours, Server owner is in a behind timezone so probably as soon as he wakes up.

3. I updated as soon as I woke up, this would have been 4 in the morning for me.

4. Edited 4 years ago by Compos

we seem to have a problem with entities getting extremely high for almost no reason.

i am wondering if you can set the server to restart after every half an hour or some very short time?

if you could set the config "max-tick-time" to 1000 so that when ever the server gets too slow it shuts down and restarts?

Or do you have a way to kick players with high amounts of entities? so that once a player gets above 300 it kicks them so that the chunks un loads and despawns all the default entities?

edit: or maybe increase the render distance, so that mobs can auto despawn ? but i guess this would increase ram usage :(

edit: maybe just have a auto command to run that kill all entities command every few mins :) i guess people would lose their villagers and that would be sad :(

5. One step at a time m8, first we have to find the actual problem. we cant just kill everything and hope it works.

mass entities can be from a number of sources and were working on ruling them out before we start breaking stuff

6. @BaronBattleBread One step at a time m8, first we have to find the actual problem. we cant just kill everything and hope it works.

mass entities can be from a number of sources and were working on ruling them out before we start breaking stuff

Ban em.

7. Edited 4 years ago by BaronBattleBread

ill ban you if you try and start another riot ya bastard :P

8. baron that is not the fun way to do things in life!

throw caution into the wind!

just kidding now everyone knows why i will never be anything more than just a regular player

I do appreciate you guys being cautious

9. @Jkeller4000 baron that is not the fun way to do things in life!

throw caution into the wind!

just kidding now everyone knows why i will never be anything more than just a regular player

I do appreciate you guys being cautious

IF you recal, the last time i "threw caution to the wind" i killed litteraly everything on the server

10. @BaronBattleBread IF you recal, the last time i "threw caution to the wind" i killed litteraly everything on the server

that was awesome do it again

or Sign Up to reply!