1. 3 years ago

Looking for an admins help for clearing out a large area down to bedrock, its about 200x200 or so. Let me know if I could get some help with this, thank you.

2. I'll be more than happy to lend you my shovel

3. Knafeh

23 Apr 2020 Suspended

I'll lend you my wooden axe.

4. i can give you aprox. 2040318413.5086 stacks of tnt supplied by Boonk Inc.

5. Knafeh

23 Apr 2020 Suspended

And I can give you none :)

6. @iwarriiori Looking for an admins help for clearing out a large area down to bedrock, its about 200x200 or so. Let me know if I could get some help with this, thank you.

Why not ask darktyui to do it like the 80 other times he's done it

7. @Nysic I'll be more than happy to lend you my shovel

I meant like creatively clear the area Cx

8. Admins using creative/commands to clear an area for you would be giving you an unfair advantage,.. sorry bud

9. @1Lysander Admins using creative/commands to clear an area for you would be giving you an unfair advantage,.. sorry bud

Oh, I was under the impression that it was still being offered.

10. @1Lysander Admins using creative/commands to clear an area for you would be giving you an unfair advantage,.. sorry bud

We recently have had witness reports in MAIN chat about this rule being broken. Apparently a LARGE area of water was cleared with admin commands.

11. Edited 3 years ago by Tez1010

I quote "if admins are clearing out huge areas for ppl they might as well start tping ppl far out in the world and giving them items" :D - I wonder who said that....

12. @VIP653 i can give you aprox. 2040318413.5086 stacks of tnt supplied by Boonk Inc.

I’ll purchase 400 stacks of tnt I’m serious

13. @Louis_Vuitton8 deal, if u can work out how many shulkers of gp that is I can sell it to you

14. Knafeh

26 Apr 2020 Suspended

oof I would like to do the math :)

or Sign Up to reply!