An Important Announcement...

1. ‹ Older
  2. 7 years ago
    Edited 7 years ago by humfrydog

will the random tp's in various corners in spawn still work and still be free as many times as i want?

3. When the next spawn is built can it not have the RTPs at every exit? In 1.8 I enjoyed killing the new players who didn't use the one on the stairs and decided to walk out via the bridges... In 1.9 I encountered one who discarded the RTP, in 1.8 I had ~400 who did that and were killed by me.

4. @_Confederacy_ When the next spawn is built can it not have the RTPs at every exit? In 1.8 I enjoyed killing the new players who didn't use the one on the stairs and decided to walk out via the bridges... In 1.9 I encountered one who discarded the RTP, in 1.8 I had ~400 who did that and were killed by me.

^ this

5. @_Confederacy_ When the next spawn is built can it not have the RTPs at every exit? In 1.8 I enjoyed killing the new players who didn't use the one on the stairs and decided to walk out via the bridges... In 1.9 I encountered one who discarded the RTP, in 1.8 I had ~400 who did that and were killed by me.

We don't encourage spawncamping and picking on noobs. If you want to fight you should really be picking on players of a similar standard instead of trying to bully new players.
    It's a very bad thing for the prospective health of the server if new players just end up getting killed by P4 players outside spawn and then quitting.

In response to the question, there is no plans to change the numbers of Rtps so far as I am aware.

6. @bSan420 I'm thinking on something near the spawn border. A 10x10x10 TNT block underground to will generate a hole as big as our mothers.

Additionally, I have stacks and stacks of gunpowder... we can also sett off fireworks along with the boom.

Thats gonna lag me real bad

7. mob griefing or nah? it would be a big improvement to have

8. @SharpSerac mob griefing or nah? it would be a big improvement to have

No that will not be implemented.

9. Edited 7 years ago by CraftyMyner

@SharpSerac mob griefing or nah? it would be a big improvement to have

Already asked and answered, please refer to: https://forum.craftymynes.com/3325-mob-griefing-and-fire-spreading/p6#p38905

10. official poll pls, i want mob griefing

11. @SharpSerac official poll pls, i want mob griefing

No polls, they are a terrible way to make decisions. They can be rigged, cheated and they don't take into account all the cons that you may not realise.

12. tbh anyone who says they don't want mob griefing is just a sissy. creeper blows up part of your base? that's your fault. it was meant to be that way. zombies breaking down your door? upgrade to an iron door.

@CraftyMyner No polls, they are a terrible way to make decisions. They can be rigged, cheated and they don't take into account all the cons that you may not realise.

on the post you linked previously you used a statistic and said that it was not reliable. make a reliable poll then, i'm sure you can do it. make it so that only verified user accounts can vote

13. @SharpSerac on the post you linked previously you used a statistic and said that it was not reliable. make a reliable poll then, i'm sure you can do it. make it so that only verified user accounts can vote

I did it off what players said in that thread, also, it's not going to happen even if 100% of players say yes, for the other reasons outlined in that post.

14. @CraftyMyner I plan to come up with a better poll method, maybe one using your username on the forum or ingame to get a better result. Until then, I don't think I'm going to change anything.

@CraftyMyner also, it's not going to happen even if 100% of players say yes, for the other reasons outlined in that post.

15. @SharpSerac @CraftyMyner I plan to come up with a better poll method, maybe one using your username on the forum or ingame to get a better result. Until then, I don't think I'm going to change anything.

This is a general poll for more then just mob griefing, there were more topics discussed in that post.

16. This is big news. I hope that players continue to stick with the server after the reset.

17. I am sure many of us will. In fact there are many, including myself, that are very excited about the fresh start.

After getting over losing everything we worked\played so hard for.......we found that the real reason we are here, and not SINGLE PLAYER by ourselves, is the community.

18. It would be totally fine if you reset the server tonight, it's not fun playing when you know there is no point.

19. @gilbertboys It would be totally fine if you reset the server tonight, it's not fun playing when you know there is no point.

The admins and Crafty still have things to go over first

20. @CraftyMyner I have already purchased the new machine and am in the process of transferring everything. The reason we are resetting in 5 days is because it's the only day I am not at school before the current server ceases to exist and I still have 1000's of things to do. The host takes the server offline at the start of next month, and it will be offline for up to 6 weeks.

21. will there be a new IP adress?

22. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!