Something Useful !

1. ‹ Older
  2. 7 years ago

@_Confederacy_ "Love your parents, they brought you into this world and put up with your shit."

-Me

They don't put up with my shit , I have to put up with their shit! ;-;

3. @deathadder What ?! o.O Iran are persians, dats the most weird thing i have ever heard you just Declined my entire Nation. This land called Iran since 3000 years ago, till now. omg what the hell is dat its like *Americans Dont exist chicky* ???!!! are you kidding its a joke also dont go off topic. Massage me privatly and ask stuff like this.

4. What the hell i cant believe some one said something like dat omg. OMG its so anoyying.

5. (PLX dont go off topic about iran and persians and stuff AND if you want to know more massage me Privatly and ask )
    (@jamlbon Did you put up with their shit when you had like 2 centimeters tall ?)

“As far as you can avoid it, do not give grief to anyone. Never inflict your rage on another. If you hope for eternal rest, feel the pain yourself; but don’t hurt others.”

(Told you dat wine and drunk has other meanings, Dont take it wrong)

“How much more of the mosque, of prayer and fasting?
    Better go drunk and begging round the taverns.
    Khayyam, drink wine, for soon this clay of yours
    Will make a cup, bowl, one day a jar.

Both is for Khayyam

6. Blesian

14 Oct 2016 Suspended

@Abbasilol massage me Privatly

Can we go ahead and get a report on this person for suggesting I "massage them Privatly" Thanks.

7. @jamlbon They don't put up with my shit , I have to put up with their shit! ;-;

Lol my parents are more friends than parents, they just laugh at stuff but still expect me to know when I need to be respectful and shit

8. "Death only knows one thing, it is better to be alive"

"I'm in a world of shit, But I am alive, and I am not afraid"

ph:

full metal jacket

9. Edited 7 years ago by Abbasilol

(Sry ive been too busy in last weeks, Let us continue)

I want tell you story about a divine love between two persons: Mowlana Jalaldin rumi and Shams, Its their first encounter, Shams was a wanderer, And it is said dat He was in two cities at a time... then he encounterd with mowlana (Rumi).

On 15 November 1244, a man in a black suit from head to toe, came to the famous inn of Sugar Merchants of Konya. His name was Shams Tabrizi. He was claiming to be a travelling merchant. As it was said in Haji Bektash Veli's book, "Makalat", he was looking for something which he was going to find in Konya. Eventually he found Rumi riding a horse.

One day Rumi was reading next to a large stack of books. Shams Tabriz, passing by, asked him, "What are you doing?" Rumi scoffingly replied, "Something you cannot understand." On hearing this, Shams threw the stack of books into a nearby pool of water. Rumi hastily rescued the books and to his surprise they were all dry. Rumi then asked Shams, "What is this?" To which Shams replied, "Mowlana, this is what you cannot understand."

And here some of Shams Tabrizi`s Quotes.

“Instead of resisting to changes, surrender. Let life be with you, not against you. If you think ‘My life will be upside down’ don’t worry. How do you know down is not better than upside?”
    ― Shams Tabrizi

“A life without love is of no account. Don't ask yourself what kind of love you should seek, spiritual or material, divine or mundane, eastern or western…divisions only lead to more divisions. Love has no labels, no definitions. It is what it is, pure and simple. Love is the water of life. And a lover is a soul of fire! The universe turns differently when fire loves water.”
    ― Shams Tabrizi

“The universe is a complete unique entity. Everything and everyone is bound together with some invisible strings. Do not break anyone’s heart; do not look down on weaker than you. One’s sorrow at the other side of the world can make the entire world suffer; one’s happiness can make the entire world smile.”
    ― Shams Tabrizi

10. "Life itself is only a vision. A dream. Nothing exists, save empty space and you. And you... are but a thought."

The Mysterious Stranger

11. Deleted 7 years ago by BenjoBanjo7
  12. When man has nothing, he is sad.
    When man has everything, he is miserable.
    -Haxington

13. Edited 7 years ago by MisterReco

"Everyone is genious, but if you judge a fish for its hability to climb a tree it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid"
    -Amos E. Dolbear

14. @Jordi223b "Everyone is genious, but if you judge a fish for its hability to climb a tree it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid"
    -Albert Einstein

Proof that Einstein said it, please.

15. 2 month revive, man

16. https://www.quora.com/Did-Einstein-say-Everybody-is-a-genius-but-if-you-judge-a-fish-by-its-ability-to-climb-a-tree-itll-live-its-whole-life-believing-that-its-stupid

17. By God! if wommen hadde writen stories,
    As clerkes han withinne hire oratories,
    They wolde han writen of men moore wikkednesse
    Than all the mark of Adam may redresse.

-The Canterbury Tales

18. Anyone else read the Khaled Housseni books? Good but mess you up a bit :I

19. “Don’t search for heaven and hell in the future. Both are now present. Whenever we manage to love without expectations, calculations, negotiations, we are indeed in heaven. Whenever we fight, hate, we are in hell.”
    ― Shams Tabrizi

20. This seems oddly appropriate here:

People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.
    -Asimov

21. @NutjobBob This seems oddly appropriate here:

People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.
    -Asimov

No one knows everything.

22. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!