New Forum Rank Tags!

1. 6 years ago

Hey everyone, I just added forum rank tags beside everyone names, take a look!

-image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-

2. d a n k

3. Cool! This should make it even easier for new players to grasp the rank colours!

4. gg wp

5. Edited 6 years ago by BluePlauge

Awesome look Crafty, Thanks :D

6. Bilbo Swaggins

7. Edited 6 years ago by sknup

:( I didn't make the vip example list

8. This is noice, great idea Crafty!

9. @sknup :( I didn't make the vip example list

I just took the first 4 of each rank, your alphabetical choice of name shot you in the foot :)

10. @_Confederacy_ This is noice, great idea Crafty!

Thanks!

11. @OtherGreenGamer Cool! This should make it even easier for new players to grasp the rank colours!

Yes, I found the previous text beside players names disappeared in the forum.

12. This is very awesome! Thanks, Crafty!

13. Very nice, gg Crafty!

14. It's lit shit

15. thankssss

16. don't forget to vote !

17. @2Chill don't forget to vote !

top voter tag anyone?

18. @TheForgotten20 top voter tag anyone?

interesting suggestion actually , hm not sure how that would be done or work exactly because of the fact it changes with who the top voters are and stuff . @CraftyMyner

19. @2Chill interesting suggestion actually , hm not sure how that would be done or work exactly because of the fact it changes with who the top voters are and stuff . @CraftyMyner

mebbe top total votes? or we could make a subtraction forumla for the votes for each player the use the if a > b then a top voter etc

20. lmao I love that when I check the forums at work, the restrictions block a bunch of stuff. Including the new tags, they just appear blank white :( as if seeing the persons rank will corrupt our network D

21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!