Red Army: Reformation

1. 6 years ago

We are a militant faction dedicated to acquiring as much wealth, land, and other resources as possible. Players of all playstyles are welcome! The main goal of this faction is simple: Make Craftymynes ours in every way shape and form we can.

Red Army Application

IGN:

Age: (There is no minimum age, it just helps me evaluate your application better)

Strengths:

Weaknesses:

Ticks on CraftyMynes:

Reason for joining :

Relations with other factions:

Time zone and when you are usually online:

Anything else:

Gamertags/Psn:

2. Edited 6 years ago by Rybye

IGN: Rybye

Strengths: Raiding, Griefing/lava curtains, pvp

Weaknesses: fighting iwarriiori

Ticks on CraftyMynes: 15 mil

Reason for joining : Want to join a fac that plays like me

Relations with other factions: None

Time zone and when you are usually online: EST 6-10 pm

Anything else:

3. Mamadou

7 Jul 2017 Suspended

I'll join, but I don't know the account yet as I'll be on an alt

4. Deleted 6 years ago by The3xpertGamer
  5. Deleted 6 years ago by CreeperLord170
  6. eye see what youve done

7. @TheForgotten20 eye see what youve done

The RA never liked eye near the end of its lifetime. If I recall, I think they were openly against eye at one point.
    Correct me if I'm wrong @SovietSuperman_

8. @OtherGreenGamer Yep. Team Eye was once part of Red Army. They went rouge so I leaked thier base coords.

9. Sure bud

10. @darktyui Sure bud

eye see the same way as dark

11. You know, when I first heard the name "Team Eye" I was actually watching this. Seems oddly fitting.

12. IGN: AttackTeam

Strengths: Traveling (Elytra not very often), Scouting, Building, Mining, Mundane Tasks (Give me instructions, I'll get it done)

Weaknesses: Melee Combat (Decent With Bow though), Redstone

Ticks: 21596548 (Approx. 12000000 Previous Server)

Reasons For joining: Wanting to work with other players for those of different ideals for a common goal and something greater, PVP Training

Relations With Other Factions: None

Time Zone and Time Usually Active: PST, Usually on Between 4-8 PM.

Other Notable Things: Access to Alt, Access to Discord, (Text Only)

13. @SovietSuperman_ @OtherGreenGamer Yep. Team Eye was once part of Red Army. They went rouge so I leaked thier base coords.

by "went rogue" do you mean you thought we were inactive? lmao

14. @Rybye what happened to TR? (Team Rybye)

15. Team Rybye was a thing?

16. *is a thing

17. Lol

18. Red Army Application

IGN:2Chill

Strengths:vaping , chugging back monster energy drinks , also i know all the words to fuck bron bron
    ( im a pretty good on field battle coach i.e. Phalanx position , keep pushing , don't stop they are getting weak , aggro pearl go go go !)

Weaknesses: can't raid or grief but i can sing karaoke while others do .

Ticks on CraftyMynes: alot of ticks atleast the same amount as playing fk bron bron 100,000 times on youtube..

Reason for joining :i heard the roster was 0 so i figure we could make it a solid 1 !

Relations with other factions: Team Rybye (celebrity faction), Team CC (hong kong based faction) .

Time zone and when you are usually online:you know here and there , but i can be on if needed for some dank reasons , i.e. karaoke ,vape hits , energy drink reviews

Anything else: Secretly working with other factions to take down team eye , and throw the dragon egg into the void , sharpserac included, that guy bugs me !

Gamertags/Psn: 2Chill , CurrydaGoat , ripBronbron

19. It's actually not zero! But it is a pretty low number lol

20. Red Army Application

IGN: tsu

Strengths: Cracking open cold ones with the boys, vaping, agro pearling, alting, pvp, catching dubs, bumpin Lil Dicky, XXXtentacion remixes, team fights, getting coords, lovin my body, pody positivity, phatty clouds.

Weaknesses: Nothing besides dawn

Ticks: only a few deer ticks after I went to the field to crack open cold ones with the boys.

Reason for joining: Heard sovietsuperman is trustworthy and doesn't leak coords for attention.

Relations with other factions: Occasionally I crack open cold ones with Team Eye members such as dark warrior sharp 2chill flowerly and shvex. miss u mindchronik:(((

Time Zone and when im on: Im on when im not blowing phatty clouds.

Anything Else: I wont take orders from soviet so there may be complications.

Gamertags/psn: tsu, FlashFood, Nickleus, Vondohr, Magic_Ferrett, Jetzki, DaddyTsu, wnz, Meku, Arena_Logger.

Yes, you read that right. FlashFood.

21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!