nerd nation initiate base griefed and raided

1. 6 years ago

minesy

28 Jul 2017 Suspended

at 7:09 northern time the initiate base from nerd nation was found by a unknown player who? suspects: 2chill,brentrk,halo_nest and other unknown player IGN's. the damage was horrible. the coords were leaked btw. they were posted in the craftymynes discord but deleted shortly after. not all of this is confirmed but if you have ant questions please leave them below

2. Well, I can tell you for sure 2chill didn't do it, he isn't allowed to raid or grief :P

3. Minesey, I could have sword 2chill was there... You recorded it, did you not?

4. umad

5. -image-

6. @iwarriiori -image-

not pictured: me, the one person who made the raid possible

7. Deleted 6 years ago by r4iscool1
  8. Evidence 2Chill was there

9. L

10. Lmao is halonest even alive on the servers kek

11. Edited 6 years ago by HaloNest

XD I'm on vacation brodies. And I'm not even a rider...

12. Lol you raided the initiate base how cute.

13. minesy

28 Jul 2017 Suspended

@NerdieBirdieYT i did see 2chill there but i only have screen shots of javonjw,iwarriiori and cactusownage.

14. minesy

28 Jul 2017 Suspended

@PapaNeon Well, I can tell you for sure 2chill didn't do it, he isn't allowed to raid or grief :P

look at the screen shots

15. @minesy look at the screen shots

Still doesn't change the fact that he's not allowed to raid, grief or pvp.

He was asked to be in the picture.

16. ya mad? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

17. @_Confederacy_ Lol you raided the initiate base how cute.

Ehm, no?

18. @minesy @NerdieBirdieYT i did see 2chill there but i only have screen shots of javonjw,iwarriiori and cactusownage.

Actually just for some clarification not that it really matters that much , as i didnt break or hit anyone , There was absolutely no one there when the picture was taken besides us or i wouldn't have been there , unless you were invis when i came and gave javonw a set out of the goodness of my heart cause cactusownage is a noob and blew him up accidentally literally like 30 secs after the photo was taken(Friendly Fire apparently ) , and i was there for a total of 5 seconds at which time i never saw anyone but people pictured in the photo , from my understanding the only person who ever really tryed to fight back was hustl , so props to hustl for that !.

19. @2Chill Actually just for some clarification not that it really matters that much , as i didnt break or hit anyone , There was absolutely no one there when the picture was taken besides us or i wouldn't have been there , unless you were invis when i came and gave javonw a set out of the goodness of my heart cause cactusownage is a noob and blew him up accidentally literally like 30 secs after the photo was taken(Friendly Fire apparently ) , and i was there for a total of 5 seconds at which time i never saw anyone but people pictured in the photo , from my understanding the only person who ever really tryed to fight back was hustl , so props to hustl for that !.

It was totally accidental..

20. @HaloNest Ehm, no?

Wasn't referring to you

21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!