PSA to PVP Loggers

1. 6 years ago
    Edited 6 years ago by SharpSerac

Team Eye will trap you, and you will die anyways despite your mightiest of logging attempts. It is a waste of time for you to log, you will lose your stuff anyways. Make it easier on yourself and don't log.

When you log, you give us time to set up deep holes, lava, etc. If you don't log, you have a better chance to get away. Just saying xd

2. hmmm log on from an alt and go to the place you log off and make sure you won't die?... Or i miss anything?

3. @Klarinogampros hmmm log on from an alt and go to the place you log off and make sure you won't die?... Or i miss anything?

That's a really good idea, then you could never die if you log fast enough

4. @Klarinogampros hmmm log on from an alt and go to the place you log off and make sure you won't die?... Or i miss anything?

sounds like a lot of effort you could use to just re-gear after being killed instead of a futile attempt at preventing a death

5. Sounds more like team edge than team eye if ya ask me

6. minesy

12 Aug 2017 Suspended

@GrandpaCarl00 Sounds more like team edge than team eye if ya ask me

ye

7. "Don't log cause we don't want to have to put effort into building a logger trap"

"But if you do log, don't save yourself using an alt cause that's stupid. Just don't log at all so we can get your gear."

"K thanks bye"

-Team Edge

8. @NerdieBirdieYT "Don't log cause we don't want to have to put effort into building a logger trap"

"But if you do log, don't save yourself using an alt cause that's stupid. Just don't log at all so we can get your gear."

"K thanks bye"

-Team Edge

just saying to make it easier on yourself, you won't get out of it alive xd. you'd have a much better chance of living if you just run away instead of logging. this is legit advice

9. Edited 6 years ago by iwarriiori

@NerdieBirdieYT "Don't log cause we don't want to have to put effort into building a logger trap"

"K thanks bye"

-Team Edge

-image-

10. @SharpSerac Uhm but I got away today XD

11. @NerdieBirdieYT @SharpSerac Uhm but I got away today XD

but lots of your little buckos didn't, and we got some shiny new gear xd

12. Mission was a success two of our loggers! Rescue was a success :D

13. just bring ender pearls and a good pickaxe with you everywhere and you can survive almost any trap

14. Or just don't fight at all.

15. @iwarriiori

-image-

16. -image-

17. Deleted 5 years ago by Pimpcy
  18. I thought this thread was about the pvp arena

19. same

or Sign Up to reply!