Team Eye Application (Official)

1. 6 years ago

This is the new official Team Eye faction application. Be sure to read the whole thing for all the important information you might need to know.

Do you like PVP? Do you like raiding? Do you like to grief? Do you like handing out fat L's to all the BK novices of the server? Look no further than the richest and most powerful faction on the server! Team Eye is a band of the greatest players to ever grace the server. Think you have what it takes? Apply now!

Disclaimer: We are not looking for builders, redstoners, etc. What we are looking for, however, are some players dedicated to wreaking havoc on other players and factions (such as Nerd Nation). Joining Team Eye will not grant you access to any of our bases or facilities, or any of the other applicant's bases or facilities. This is to prevent any sort of raiding or griefing from happening to us or the other members. You are alone in the basing side of things, but we can provide small assistance.

Here is the application, be honest and truthful.

IGN:

When did you first join CraftyMynes?:

What is your tick count?:

How experienced are you in PVP?:

How do you like to play the game?:

Tell us about yourself (anything you'd like us to know, or general information about hobbies etc.):

What do you like about Team Eye? (At least 50 words, no more than 150):

Why do you want to join? (At least 50 words, no more than 150):

What do you bring to the table? (At least 100 words, no more than 200):

What sets you apart from the other applicants? (This is the most crucial question, write as much or as little as you want, but put thought into it):

If you have filled out the application honestly and would like to submit it, you can. If you would like to privately apply, you may send this application to me in a private conversation.

2. I don't get this hate towards NN
    But good luck with your application!

@minesy
    Your turn

3. @HaloNest I don't get this hate towards NN

@minesy
    Your turn

nerd nation was an example, we don't discriminate! all factions are targets

4. Wow there's no xd in your message

5. minesy

18 Aug 2017 Suspended

@HaloNest I don't get this hate towards NN

@minesy
    Your turn

?

6. HaloNest, you've been accepted .

7. No go away I'm team optic

8. Y ikes

9. anyone know a faction for building and exploring?

10. SC but it's plenty o' bollock rn

11. Edited 6 years ago by GrandpaCarl00

NN though it's not 100% that exactly, it's a neutral zone essentially between raiding ( no grief ) and building, having fun, exploring, etc. NN is basically one big family and what you've listed is highly welcomed in NN; heck, NN doesn't even do alot of raiding

@Carl_Sagan1

12. Edited 6 years ago by pichustardust

IGN:?????
    When did you first join CraftyMynes?: like idk almost a year ago
    What is your tick count?:5628386
    How experienced are you in PVP?:I say I'm a experience pvp
    How do you like to play the game?:idk anyway I guest
    Tell us about yourself (anything you'd like us to know, or general information about hobbies etc.):classified
    What do you like about Team Eye? (At least 50 words, no more than 150): I don't know I heard you kill an ender dragon so that's like cool
    Why do you want to join? (At least 50 words, no more than 150): idk cause I'm board but I do like to join a team and I'm a good teammate
    What do you bring to the table? (At least 100 words, no more than 200):I own an enderman grinder

13. minesy

20 Aug 2017 Suspended

@HaloNest No go away I'm team optic

lol no way ya going to join

14. @minesy lol no way ya going to join

Cause it's just you, yourself, and thou?

15. minesy

21 Aug 2017 Suspended

@HaloNest its me and 1 other person who is not active

16. @minesy Sound like thriving metropolis to me

17. @minesy @HaloNest its me and 1 other person who is not active

More like team optic illusion

18. oo snap

19. team opti

20. Can I join team eye?

21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!