Team Eye Application (Official)

1. ‹ Older
  2. 6 years ago
    Edited 6 years ago by onionpaste

hi my name is stone warrior and i want to join your country for peace and prosperity i hope you have prosperity there i dont have items beacuse i was sent to spawn can u tell me how to vote for the name and location im 7 btw im not sure how to vote but i wouldve voted for barney can we roleplay in the cities i want to roleplay as the llama because i really like lamas they are very cool and nice animals and i can only play on weekends after i yelled at my dad because i was so pissed because joe from my school killed me and left me at spawn so i would like if it wasnt too far because it would take for me a long time to come beacuse im at spawn im at spawn because joe sent me to spawn can you give me some items and gear joe from my school killed me and sent me to spawn and i thought he was my friend anyways i want to build a wooden house and farm and if you have an enderchest in your base i hope you have it beacuse i lost all my items because joe form my school killed me and sent me to spawn but if you have the echest i can take out my diamond gear its not enchanted because joe from school killed me

3. wtf

4. @Stone__Warrior hi my name is stone warrior and i want to join your country for peace and prosperity i hope you have prosperity there i dont have items beacuse i was sent to spawn can u tell me how to vote for the name and location im 7 btw im not sure how to vote but i wouldve voted for barney can we roleplay in the cities i want to roleplay as the llama because i really like lamas they are very cool and nice animals and i can only play on weekends after i yelled at my dad because i was so pissed because joe from my school killed me and left me at spawn so i would like if it wasnt too far because it would take for me a long time to come beacuse im at spawn im at spawn because joe sent me to spawn can you give me some items and gear joe from my school killed me and sent me to spawn and i thought he was my friend anyways i want to build a wooden house and farm and if you have an enderchest in your base i hope you have it beacuse i lost all my items because joe form my school killed me and sent me to spawn but if you have the echest i can take out my diamond gear its not enchanted because joe from school killed me

trolling?

5. @TimeKing297 trolling?

Of course not. How dare thou propose such a preposterous idea that one on the internet may troll?! What an egregious thought.

6. @Stone__Warrior
    Greetings from the official Team Eye human resources manager. You have been accepted, welcome to our country! We will provide you with resources like god armor, as well as our connected ender chest full of goodies, and make sure you get payback at Joe from school.

7. @deyahruhd what about the TE-branded grape armor?

8. @GrandpaCarl00
    No worries! All recruits will receive the Team Eye® Grape Grape™ God Armor set!

9. Edited 6 years ago by Sofatroll

give grape armor now, I'm premium Pilsner Team Eye member
    @Honder can confirm

10. @deyahruhd @Stone__Warrior
    Greetings from the official Team Eye human resources manager. You have been accepted, welcome to our country! We will provide you with resources like god armor, as well as our connected ender chest full of goodies, and make sure you get payback at Joe from school.

ok i am very much happy to be accepted into your country

btw i am not sure i said this in my application: joe from my school killed me and sent me to spawn and took all my gear. glad to hear I was accepted even though I may have forgotten to include that part

11. I would like to join your clan because I think you cool libe greetings iLuka21

my name is Luka i am playing football and i am playing very long

12. @iLuka21 I would like to join your clan because I think you cool libe greetings iLuka21

ok

13. i goooooooooood at game can i come 2 faction plssss

14. @iLuka21 I would like to join your clan because I think you cool libe greetings iLuka21

Welcome to team eye luka!

15. Is my name now Green ??

16. Edited 6 years ago by javonjw

@iLuka21 fill out application
    Here is the application, be honest and truthful.

IGN:

When did you first join CraftyMynes?:

What is your tick count?:

How experienced are you in PVP?:

How do you like to play the game?:

Tell us about yourself (anything you'd like us to know, or general information about hobbies etc.):

What do you like about Team Eye? (At least 50 words, no more than 150):

Why do you want to join? (At least 50 words, no more than 150):

What do you bring to the table? (At least 100 words, no more than 200):

What sets you apart from the other applicants? (This is the most crucial question, write as much or as little as you want, but put thought into it):
    If you have filled out the application honestly and would like to submit it, you can. If you would like to privately apply, you may send this application to me in a private conversation.

17. Edited 6 years ago by j____a____r____d

@iLuka21 Is my name now Green ??

Not yet; we have a backlog of applications already and need to find time to review yours. Keep in mind though that all Team Eye members are easy to identify; just look for any special colored names, like green (as you have noticed), blue, and more. Definitely ignore black names though, because those are reserved for the heathens.

18. my name whale i would like too join team nose

19. Deleted 2 months ago by banaanzxcvbnm
  20. 5 years ago

my in game name is Kyadactyl my age is 18 I joined i don't know at least 7 months ago i have 4653363 ticks i am pretty good at PvP i like mining the most on CraftyMynes i like turtles and dogs and have a head coletion in game i like team eye because i am looking for a faction that does not have too many enimes, it has a lot of PvPrs and i like Pvping i know some people in the team team eye seams like a good faction i also like that i will be part of a faction with my friends

21. @Kyadactyl my in game name is Kyadactyl my age is 18 I joined i don't know at least 7 months ago i have 4653363 ticks i am pretty good at PvP i like mining the most on CraftyMynes i like turtles and dogs and have a head coletion in game i like team eye because i am looking for a faction that does not have too many enimes, it has a lot of PvPrs and i like Pvping i know some people in the team team eye seams like a good faction i also like that i will be part of a faction with my friends

follow-up question, have you, or anyone you associate with ever been or currently fall under the category of "bucko"?

22. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!