Team Eye Application (Official)

1. ‹ Older
  2. 6 years ago
    Edited 6 years ago by j____a____r____d

IGN: deyahruhd

When did you first join CraftyMynes?: june 2015

What is your tick count?: i dont need to tell you sharp u bich

How experienced are you in PVP?: check out my mincraft pvp youtube channel to see my pvp experience

How do you like to play the game?: i grew 50 billion saplings all over some creative server's spawn back in 2011 and it ruined the entire server

Tell us about yourself (anything you'd like us to know, or general information about hobbies etc.): i whore out my software skillz and code for $$$$$$ like a nerdie prostitute

What do you like about Team Eye? (At least 50 words, no more than 150): i like team eye because i can praise my buddo sharpserac i like team eye because i can praise my buddo sharpserac i like team eye because i can praise my buddo sharpserac i like team eye because i can praise my buddo sharpserac i like team eye because i can praise my buddo sharpserac

Why do you want to join? (At least 50 words, no more than 150): so i can praise king sharpserac's good deeds on craftymynes so i can praise king sharpserac's good deeds on craftymynes so i can praise king sharpserac's good deeds on craftymynes so i can praise king sharpserac's good deeds on craftymynes so i can praise king sharpserac's good deeds on craftymynes

What do you bring to the table? (At least 100 words, no more than 200): i bring valuable experience to team eye in the form of public relations management i bring valuable experience to team eye in the form of public relations management i bring valuable experience to team eye in the form of public relations management i bring valuable experience to team eye in the form of public relations management i bring valuable experience to team eye in the form of public relations management i bring valuable experience to team eye in the form of public relations management i bring valuable experience to team eye in the form of public relations management i bring valuable experience to team eye in the form of public relations management

What sets you apart from the other applicants? (This is the most crucial question, write as much or as little as you want, but put thought into it): -image-

3. What an alt l u l

4. @Qfu What an alt l u l

what an inactive player lul

5. IGN: NerdieBirdieYT

When did you first join CraftyMynes?: October 1st

What is your tick count?: 4 billion

How experienced are you in PVP?: I am the best at pvp believe me no fake news here

How do you like to play the game?: I like to plant trees to take out my aggression by punching them

Tell us about yourself: I have the best utoob channel believe me no fake news here

What do you like about Team Eye?: They're the best bcuz they have the egg and I wanna get close to it

Why do you want to join?: So I can get close to the egg but also so i have a way to use my super pvp skills

What do you bring to the table?: The BEST breakfast. Believe me. No fake news here.

What sets you apart from the other applicants?: I can fly via birb powers

6. Edited 6 years ago by Sofatroll

IGN: So_fat_roll

When did you first join CraftyMynes?: Back then during the great war

What is your tick count?: My clock ticks about 1x per second in average

How experienced are you in PVP?: Pinapple Vs Pizza is my favorite movie, got loads of experience from watching it over and over again

How do you like to play the game?: Windows-Vista version with shaders on my calculator, keyboard is optional

Tell us about yourself (anything you'd like us to know, or general information about hobbies etc.):
    im from the far lands of Absurdistan (UTC +13,7). Also my mother was a hamster, and my father smelt of elderberries

What do you like about Team Eye? (At least 50 words, no more than 150): You know what they say? If you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all

Why do you want to join? (At least 50 words, no more than 150): Halo that lil' bitch took over the SC Senate Council and I wannt you to help me reclaim it and crown me the new emperor.

What do you bring to the table? (At least 100 words, no more than 200): I ate a cat once and I didnt even care

What sets you apart from the other applicants? (This is the most crucial question, write as much or as little as you want, but put thought into it):
    baking dank-memes while we speak

7. @JuraraJupiter accepted welcome to team eye
    @Sofatroll accepted welcome to team eye

8. Hey @SharpSerac, I have a legit question. How long has Team Eye been a thing on the server?

9. @Family_Tuber Hey @SharpSerac, I have a legit question. How long has Team Eye been a thing on the server?

Idk like a year and a half

10. reminder that these applications are still open, if you'd like to join the kingdom just fill out this application!

11. @SharpSerac reminder that these applications are still open, if you'd like to join the kingdom just fill out this application!

I would but I'm not old enough

12. @Retrochewy I would but I'm not old enough

i got in and im 12.6 years old. theres no ageism in team eye!

13. IGN: Wylieguy

When did you first join CraftyMynes?: November 14th I believe.

What is your tick count?: No idea.

How experienced are you in PVP?: I would say I am great at pvp. I have many victories concerning hunger games.

How do you like to play the game?: I love to do pretty much everything.

Tell us about yourself (anything you'd like us to know, or general information about hobbies etc.): I'm commendable at traps, raids, griefs, hunts, etc.

What do you like about Team Eye? (At least 50 words, no more than 150): Team Eye is a faction on the rise. To put it quite bluntly, I want to join the winning team. It seems as though Team Eye has a great sense of unity. They over all seem like a fun group, one that I think I can help benefit. (Not to mention I got some coords to share) >;). Forgive me if it is not 50 words, I have to leave soon.

Why do you want to join? (At least 50 words, no more than 150): I want to join for plenty of reasons, the main one being: it sounds fun. Going on raids as a team isn't something you can do on single player, and quite frankily, it is such a thrill. I love the hunt, and I love the teamwork.

What do you bring to the table? (At least 100 words, no more than 200): Basically anything. I know up top it says they dont want people like builders and redstoners, (which I can understand why) but I am just a good- well rounded, player. Want me to build a trap? Done. Want me to find a user? Found. Want me to raid someone? Consider it done. I have good pvp skills, a sense of war strategy, and if I am being honest, this isn't my first time. (More like millionth.) Anyway, once again you'll have to forgive my lack of words. I gtg)

What sets you apart from the other applicants? (This is the most crucial question, write as much or as little as you want, but put thought into it):
    ---------------
    What sets me apart? Socially, I'm not your average kid who plays Mc. I can get along well, and I think I've got a sense of humor. I can think for myself as well as I can 'take one for the team'. I am a good strategizer. In the past, I may have toppled a couple of servers just to see if I could. I found out I was good at it, and continued to do so. I think Team Eye has exactly what I am looking for. However, I could be wrong.

14. Forgive me if I tend to not make sense. Currently I am really, really tired. ^^^^

15. Edited 6 years ago by GibsonAxe

Also, concerning my pvp skill, I've won over 5,783 battles against 4 other people each time. (Redacted Pvp thing)

16. @Wylieguy be careful not to mention other servers

17. @01011000 welcome to team eye.

18. Will do, thank you. @01011000

19. @Wylieguy welcome to team eye!

20. Edited 6 years ago by onionpaste

hi my name is stone warrior and i want to join your country for peace and prosperity i hope you have prosperity there i dont have items beacuse i was sent to spawn can u tell me how to vote for the name and location im 7 btw im not sure how to vote but i wouldve voted for barney can we roleplay in the cities i want to roleplay as the llama because i really like lamas they are very cool and nice animals and i can only play on weekends after i yelled at my dad because i was so pissed because joe from my school killed me and left me at spawn so i would like if it wasnt too far because it would take for me a long time to come beacuse im at spawn im at spawn because joe sent me to spawn can you give me some items and gear joe from my school killed me and sent me to spawn and i thought he was my friend anyways i want to build a wooden house and farm and if you have an enderchest in your base i hope you have it beacuse i lost all my items because joe form my school killed me and sent me to spawn but if you have the echest i can take out my diamond gear its not enchanted because joe from school killed me

21. wtf

22. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!