Team Eye Application (Official)

1. ‹ Older
  2. 6 years ago

@Brentark fill out application

3. @javonjw @Brentark fill out application

ur team eye?

4. Congratulations @Brentark you have been accepted into our faction, welcome!

5. @pichustardust Congrats, you've been accepted into Team Eye!

6. Recycling someone's joke is never funny mate...

7. @NerdieBirdieYT @pichustardust Congrats, you've been accepted into Team Eye!

says the leader of nn

8. @alarmgv12 I thought the joke was that you were recycling Qfu's joke on the NN thread XD

9. @NerdieBirdieYT I know but this is in the team eye thread, something has changed between qfu's and mine, not quite the same process with yours tho :/

10. i would like to ask the staff to delete any posts that aren't applications, thanks. this thread doesn't need to be cluttered @Blackened_Dawn @Venetorem

11. @SharpSerac I kind of doubt staff is going to be your personal cleaners for this thread... they have better stuff to do. Lol, the NN thread is pretty packed.

12. Edited 6 years ago by j____a____r____d

IGN: deyahruhd

When did you first join CraftyMynes?: june 2015

What is your tick count?: i dont need to tell you sharp u bich

How experienced are you in PVP?: check out my mincraft pvp youtube channel to see my pvp experience

How do you like to play the game?: i grew 50 billion saplings all over some creative server's spawn back in 2011 and it ruined the entire server

Tell us about yourself (anything you'd like us to know, or general information about hobbies etc.): i whore out my software skillz and code for $$$$$$ like a nerdie prostitute

What do you like about Team Eye? (At least 50 words, no more than 150): i like team eye because i can praise my buddo sharpserac i like team eye because i can praise my buddo sharpserac i like team eye because i can praise my buddo sharpserac i like team eye because i can praise my buddo sharpserac i like team eye because i can praise my buddo sharpserac

Why do you want to join? (At least 50 words, no more than 150): so i can praise king sharpserac's good deeds on craftymynes so i can praise king sharpserac's good deeds on craftymynes so i can praise king sharpserac's good deeds on craftymynes so i can praise king sharpserac's good deeds on craftymynes so i can praise king sharpserac's good deeds on craftymynes

What do you bring to the table? (At least 100 words, no more than 200): i bring valuable experience to team eye in the form of public relations management i bring valuable experience to team eye in the form of public relations management i bring valuable experience to team eye in the form of public relations management i bring valuable experience to team eye in the form of public relations management i bring valuable experience to team eye in the form of public relations management i bring valuable experience to team eye in the form of public relations management i bring valuable experience to team eye in the form of public relations management i bring valuable experience to team eye in the form of public relations management

What sets you apart from the other applicants? (This is the most crucial question, write as much or as little as you want, but put thought into it): -image-

13. What an alt l u l

14. @Qfu What an alt l u l

what an inactive player lul

15. IGN: NerdieBirdieYT

When did you first join CraftyMynes?: October 1st

What is your tick count?: 4 billion

How experienced are you in PVP?: I am the best at pvp believe me no fake news here

How do you like to play the game?: I like to plant trees to take out my aggression by punching them

Tell us about yourself: I have the best utoob channel believe me no fake news here

What do you like about Team Eye?: They're the best bcuz they have the egg and I wanna get close to it

Why do you want to join?: So I can get close to the egg but also so i have a way to use my super pvp skills

What do you bring to the table?: The BEST breakfast. Believe me. No fake news here.

What sets you apart from the other applicants?: I can fly via birb powers

16. Edited 6 years ago by Sofatroll

IGN: So_fat_roll

When did you first join CraftyMynes?: Back then during the great war

What is your tick count?: My clock ticks about 1x per second in average

How experienced are you in PVP?: Pinapple Vs Pizza is my favorite movie, got loads of experience from watching it over and over again

How do you like to play the game?: Windows-Vista version with shaders on my calculator, keyboard is optional

Tell us about yourself (anything you'd like us to know, or general information about hobbies etc.):
    im from the far lands of Absurdistan (UTC +13,7). Also my mother was a hamster, and my father smelt of elderberries

What do you like about Team Eye? (At least 50 words, no more than 150): You know what they say? If you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all

Why do you want to join? (At least 50 words, no more than 150): Halo that lil' bitch took over the SC Senate Council and I wannt you to help me reclaim it and crown me the new emperor.

What do you bring to the table? (At least 100 words, no more than 200): I ate a cat once and I didnt even care

What sets you apart from the other applicants? (This is the most crucial question, write as much or as little as you want, but put thought into it):
    baking dank-memes while we speak

17. @JuraraJupiter accepted welcome to team eye
    @Sofatroll accepted welcome to team eye

18. Hey @SharpSerac, I have a legit question. How long has Team Eye been a thing on the server?

19. @Family_Tuber Hey @SharpSerac, I have a legit question. How long has Team Eye been a thing on the server?

Idk like a year and a half

20. reminder that these applications are still open, if you'd like to join the kingdom just fill out this application!

21. @SharpSerac reminder that these applications are still open, if you'd like to join the kingdom just fill out this application!

I would but I'm not old enough

22. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!