1. 6 years ago

so we stumbled across this nerd nation base and a bunch of my buddies helped me kill all the little birdies inside, thanks javon, warrior, and mindchronik for the backup you guys are true buds

-image-

i forgot to take a screenshot of what it looked like after i put nearly half a stack of tnt into it but you can probably guess what happened yourself lol

they still logged a lot at first but at least they came back for a second fight

but then they logged again so they weren't as cool as they would have been had they not logged xd

hold that L, since you won't be getting a W anytime soon

also i seem to have forgotten something... who has the dragon egg?

2. lol, did you pay someone from the inside or you just found it while exploring?

3. Geebuz

4. And we still managed to have a wonderful time doing our event. (: Not to mention this base was not for trusted members and had barely begun to be set up.

Lord it over everyone as you will, but we're just happy we made some of the best PvPers on the server with full pots and god sets use some of their precious totems. Not a huge loss to us, in the end it was all good fun. :D

Gg blowing up humfry's hard work on the build.

5. oh now you got me angry if that was humfry's build

6. Damn, they got your totems to pop ?

7. We had a blast fighting u sharp and not to mention u got so desperate when we were fighting u went with arrow spamming me to eat a gapple
    But we did put up a good fight and that's to admit yourself.

8. @NerdieBirdieYT No ones totem popped. The most heath you guys might have taken from any of us is 2 hearts.

9. @javonjw Huh? We saw one pop. Not sure whose it was.

10. yay you popped a totems or totem prices rise

11. and*

12. @NerdieBirdieYT @javonjw Huh? We saw one pop. Not sure whose it was.

what does a poped totem look like

13. @javonjw It's visible to other players when a totem pops... You can see the particles and such

14. -image-

-image-

-image-

15. Deeeeeestroyed. Rip. Sorry guys.

16. I too want to know how it was found. I never give out cords of bases I sell so it wasn't me. Nerdie if you need another safe place I still have the Mushroom island for sale. Sorry to hear it got destroyed I enjoyed building it.

17. @humfrydog

Lol sharp's relaying on his mole in NN for giving him cords

18. @humfrydog

@GrandpaCarl00 @humfrydog

Lol sharp's relaying on his mole in NN for giving him cords

Carl's right. We're doing our best to cleanse the faction again. I know you wouldn't give out the coords. (: We might buy another place from you in the near future, but for now we aren't sure.

19. Hold that L, Nerdie. King Serac wins again.

20. Yes, hail king serac, most notably for his profound research and partaking AND mastering the fine art of ''logging''

21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!