Theme Park Fever

1. 6 years ago

Wasn't sure where to make this thread.. hm, ANYWAY

Since everyone was saying how they like Disney World, or have gone there in the past/should go again, I propose a group of us get together in game and build a theme park :D Anyone interested in this?

There could be roller coasters, or games, water "rides" , etc!

2. I'm up for it

3. Im in

4. @rnc2011 Im in

You're fired

5. you <3 and you know it

6. Yaaas! This will/would be so much fun >:D

7. I'd be up for it :D

8. @Blackened_Dawn You're fired

hired*

9. Count me in!

10. minesy

5 Oct 2017 Suspended

i wanna go ;-;

11. I'd love to! I'm an awful builder but I'd try my best :)

12. Id be happy to sell some of my rails and things at a discount for the project. but I wont help with the building of it I stink when it comes to building roller-coasters

13. Edited 6 years ago by AttackTeam

@Naidae I'm all in for this idea. What would I need to bring for this? Also, when is this taking place?

14. minesy

6 Oct 2017 Suspended

could I help? i t would be nice if I could

15. Id be willing to help, if you still need it

16. I wil be happy to help!

17. I tried making an amusement park on CraftyMynes before. Didn't go so well.

18. Well, I'll have to put a bit more thought into the details, probably wouldn't start until next week at the earliest, but it would be a communal location where everyone would be invited to build. Yes, that obviously opens up the potential for griefing and trolling, but I think it's worth the risk :) Especially if it brings everyone together for a common build!

19. I like it! I'd love to help out if I have time. IGN: Family_Tuber (my forum account is messed up)

20. Yeah im in

21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!