This Proves my point!

1. ‹ Older
  2. 6 years ago

Considering @JuraraJupiter came out and said the evidence which he created was fake and showed how he made it I don't know why the legitimacy of the evidence is still a thing to you @deyahruhd. Also @NerdieBirdieYT is just doing his normal routine of posting videos about important events in the CM world. He "capitalized on the drama for views" because he's a YouTuber and that's what you do on YouTube. (Even though a random person could find this forum and discover the issue for themselves because this, like YouTube, is a public place) If you've been here for the last few months you would know he has been making videos on "drama" for a while now (Oblivion, Rybye, base attacks, Team Eye, etc.) yet none of you had a problem with it until his videos addressed you and you got your poor feelings hurt.

3. Edited 6 years ago by GrandpaCarl00

@deyahruhd

nah fam it's a legit question, you don't want to indulge on my question if jesus could swim through land, sharp

also i have another question i need get advice from a reliable source, how was batman born if his parents are dead?

4. @GrandpaCarl00 pls stay on topic here, don't devolve this into random nonsense
    and @deyahruhd is just trying to be a troll like always. He knows what's going on but is trying to get a reaction out of people. It's not a matter of legitimate truth, it's a matter of how many people he can make look stupid by responding to his nonsense. That's what they do.
    In other words, don't feed the trolls.
    Back on topic, just like @_Confederacy_ said, this forums is public, so chances are just as many people have seen this dispute in some form as there have been to see Nerdie's video, no offense Nerdie, but your channel and views are still very small.

5. First, @NerdieBirdieYT

@deyahruhd he felt obligated to dramatize the whole thing for his channel, with clickbait thumbnail arrows directly pointing out himself as the "LEAKER!?" while Humfry stands on the side looking like a nefarious villain.

Despite this being a troll comment, I think you unintentionally hit a good point.

Nerdie. You could have just made a thumbnail in usual style without making Humfry look like he was falsely accusing you (Literally pointing a finger... or blocky nub. You get the point). He legitimately thought he had proof of you saying you were faking stuff for views. Framing it, perhaps unintentionally, in an obviously biased way (Showing primarily negative comments and tone, implying that our skepticism is blaspheme. Perhaps not the intent, but that's how it came off) makes it seem he has a point. When you posted the video you DID know people were going to watch it for the drama, it's foolish to claim otherwise. You know that arrows, faces, and vibrant colours in thumbnails tend to give more views, because putting an arrow in 6/27 of your Craftymynes based videos would seem odd otherwise. Faces in all except 2 of your server based videos. And vibrant colours in all of your server based videos. Explosions tend to get more views, along with capitals too, Cliff hanger esque titles, large words. I could go on and on. I refuse to believe that all of this is coincidence.

This is why stereotypes exist. They have basis in truth.

I posted a video about the controversy, and that is all.

If you would refrain from stereotyping me as a view-hungry YouTuber for no good reason

Controversy gets more views.
    Every youtuber wants views, but those that hunt for views and to grow do the things I stated. I don't think there is anything wrong with this, but you can't say you aren't view hungry. Most Youtubers are.

Citations:

https://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=2050275
    These videos and links DO brush on my points atleast once.

Second, @humfrydog

It is very petty of you to report his video. Nerdie did not violate any law or policy in U.S law or Youtube policies. Your evidence (atleast the first) is proven false, and the second remains unfalsifiable. Your point may stand, but your base argument is moot. I can say without a reasonable doubt that Nerdie did not leak his coords, with the evidence provided. It is inaccurate to say that Nerdie ONLY cares about views. You don't hold blame to the proof being false, HOWEVER, you do hold blame how you handled it after it was proven false. IMO you reaction shone you in a bad light.

Citations:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Privacy_laws_of_the_United_States#Constitutional_basis_for_right_to_privacy
    https://www.youtube.com/static?template=privacy_guidelines

Conclusion / TLDR

While Humfry has a point that Nerdie seeks to get views and grow through thumbnails, titles and the content within those 2, he is inaccurate about Nerdie only caring about views and is IMO petty for filing a privacy report which is false just to annoy him.

P.S

Sorry Juju and Dawn <3

6. -image-
    Why this

7. Is ok <3

8. Edited 6 years ago by j____a____r____d

@OtherGreenGamer Real talk, this is exactly the point I wanted to make. I had to "stay in character" though ;^)

The thumbnail could've been literally anything else. Maybe Nerdie standing alone with the word "LEAKER?!" near him or something, with some background exaggerating his fright/horror at such an accusation. Or perhaps some NerdNation members pointing their blocky arms at him to show that NN is becoming unstable with distrust due to the evidence.

But nah. Instead the accuser himself is posted there in this sort of arrogant pose and is CLEARLY portrayed to be some kind of villain. I mean, technically it's not wrong if you interpret it that way, but you can't blame Humfry for Nerdie creating what is essentially a controversial, dramatized YouTube caricature of the man himself to help drive the narrative.

9. are you all saying i sat through a three hour discord call to save both @humfrydog and @NerdieBirdieYT backs and then it all kicks of again. btw nerdie you should have included some of the good comments.

10. @OtherGreenGamer

First, @NerdieBirdieYT

Despite this being a troll comment, I think you unintentionally hit a good point.

Nerdie. You could have just made a thumbnail in usual style without making Humfry look like he was falsely accusing you (Literally pointing a finger... or blocky nub. You get the point). He legitimately thought he had proof of you saying you were faking stuff for views. Framing it, perhaps unintentionally, in an obviously biased way (Showing primarily negative comments and tone, implying that our skepticism is blaspheme. Perhaps not the intent, but that's how it came off) makes it seem he has a point. When you posted the video you DID know people were going to watch it for the drama, it's foolish to claim otherwise. You know that arrows, faces, and vibrant colours in thumbnails tend to give more views, because putting an arrow in 6/27 of your Craftymynes based videos would seem odd otherwise. Faces in all except 2 of your server based videos. And vibrant colours in all of your server based videos. Explosions tend to get more views, along with capitals too, Cliff hanger esque titles, large words. I could go on and on. I refuse to believe that all of this is coincidence.

This is why stereotypes exist. They have basis in truth.

Controversy gets more views.
    Every youtuber wants views, but those that hunt for views and to grow do the things I stated. I don't think there is anything wrong with this, but you can't say you aren't view hungry. Most Youtubers are.

Citations:

https://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=2050275
    These videos and links DO brush on my points atleast once.

Second, @humfrydog

It is very petty of you to report his video. Nerdie did not violate any law or policy in U.S law or Youtube policies. Your evidence (atleast the first) is proven false, and the second remains unfalsifiable. Your point may stand, but your base argument is moot. I can say without a reasonable doubt that Nerdie did not leak his coords, with the evidence provided. It is inaccurate to say that Nerdie ONLY cares about views. You don't hold blame to the proof being false, HOWEVER, you do hold blame how you handled it after it was proven false. IMO you reaction shone you in a bad light.

Citations:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Privacy_laws_of_the_United_States#Constitutional_basis_for_right_to_privacy
    https://www.youtube.com/static?template=privacy_guidelines

Conclusion / TLDR

While Humfry has a point that Nerdie seeks to get views and grow through thumbnails, titles and the content within those 2, he is inaccurate about Nerdie only caring about views and is IMO petty for filing a privacy report which is false just to annoy him.

P.S

Sorry Juju and Dawn <3

*sigh*

Of course I use vibrant colors and such. It's what works on YouTube. Why wouldn't I? Every YouTuber wants views, just as every author wants their books read, and every show producer wants people to see it, and every toy maker wants their toys to sell well. There's nothing wrong with that.

Humfry DID accuse me, falsely or not, and that's all I was pointing out. An accusation was made. That's what the thumbnail represents.

Again, lots of you are making this way bigger than it should be. Drama happened on the forums. I, as a YouTuber, made a video simulating it. I blamed no one. I harassed no one. So stop taking this wildly out of proportion and making either humfry or myself to be a villain.

11. What I took from Green's post wasn't painting either side to be a victim nor villain, but rather a level headed expression of both sides, both good and bad.
    Neither party was 100% innocent, but in what world would that exist.

Was Humfry just in how he acted or trying to strike your video? IMO, no. The same could be said about Nerdie picking and choosing the bad things and not the good, as well as the light he shown on Humfry in.

What happened happened, and the actions of both parties (good/bad, right/wrong), as well as those of the uninvolved and bystanders, all contributed to where this has gotten to.

It is easy to make the right decision the first time, but the longer you wait to start doing that, the harder it becomes. In my honest opinion, the initial thread shouldn't have been made, but that is not to put the blame on Humfry. Like i said before, no party is more at fault than any other. Blame can be pointed at anyone involved, but that doesn't make anyone more or less guilty.

I do, however, fully agree that this has been blown well out of proportion. I personally see no point in bickering over something that holds, again in my opinion, no value whatsoever. It seems like pointless drama that serves no good purpose.

I do not intend to paint blame on any party, and I fail to see how continuing this conversation could possibly result in any positive outcome

-----
    tl;dr
    No single person is at fault, there is no good reason to continue this thread. Have fun, make friends, enjoy life

or Sign Up to reply!