1. 6 years ago
    Edited 6 years ago by JuraraJupiter

puppies
    (cant delete so have puppies instead)

Actually puppies aren't as great as kittens.

Let's make this useful: Puppies or Kittens?

2. Kippies

3. Pittens

4. Well this derailed fast.

5. Y'all fucked in the head eh

6. the only correct answer to this poll is "yes"

7. cake?

8. Edited 6 years ago by The3xpertGamer

I just had a really bad day in my algebra class, but then I read the responses to this and now I feel better.

9. Cats and dogs are very different. You should think about what expectations you have for a pet and how much effort you want to put into it. Even if you choose a dog there are many types. Maybe if you go to a shelter and look around a pet will choose you.

10. meow

11. Edited 6 years ago by GibsonAxe

Cats are jerks and lay around doing pretty much nothing, however i see many like them cause they find them adorable for some odd reason, Dogs have too many Pros to list lol and the cons are outweighed :P, Puppies just a smaller and cuter dog, Puppies win easy xD

12. Nothing is cuter than when a dog makes those little ahr ahr ahr noises like they're complaining about something. Huskies are well known for them, but I have a border collie that will not shut up when she wants something. It is the most adorable sound in the world. Puppies for the win!

13. My puppy makes a growling noise that's so odd that she's almost speaking as a human. When she wants water, she'll drag the empty bowl from my other dog's room, drop it, and growl "Wa rurr!" (water) So yeah, puppies for the win.

14. Tough choice for me.. I have both cats and dogs. My cats are chill though; they aren't assholes, intentionally breaking shit and causing trouble. They mostly just sleep :P But they are cuddly cats and want to be held quite often, and it just melts my heart.

My dog on the other hand, is a pain in the goddamn ass. She' a black lab/husky mix and barks at everything. She's constantly jumping on you, chasing the cats, stealing paper and anything she can get her mouth on and destroys everything she touches. But... then she settles down and is so freaking adorable I can't stay mad.

So, it's a toss-up for me!

15. I've had my dog ever since she was a puppy, she is the most adorable thing I've ever seen in the world. Definitely a win for puppies.

16. Puppies

17. Dogs are obnoxious, the 3 stray cats that found their way to my place are great. Cats ftw

18. Dogs are really obnoxious, smell strange, and break things. Cats are not at all "jerks" and you just need to find a cat that isn't. Most cats either mind their own business at least or snuggle with you, all of mine are snuggle bugs and between my family I have 6 so I have a sample size of more than one at least :D

19. kittens

20. ayyy

21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!