100million ticks giveaway

1. ‹ Older
  2. 6 years ago

I'll join the parade. I've never heard anything but the nicest things from Tez.

I nominate @Tez1010

3. @MasaruCyri @MasaruCyri ! (Just joking, don't take it serious)

it was said in the original post that you cannot nominate yourself, so this joke isn't even funny on your part xd

4. In all seriousness, I nominate @Shiba_Ina !

5. I nominate Shiba_Ina. She's very kind and has a saddening history of being betrayed and griefed. The losses she's gone through turned her from a team builder to a nomad. #Help Shiba_Ina

6. @Hacktivision i think @Shiba_Ina will be ok if its the same person my base mate @LittleOwlet3 has been building with she has access to unlimited resources

7. Regarding Nerdie's racist behavior towards my friend, I would like to retract my nomination for @NerdieBirdieYT and instead nominate @Shiba_Ina.

8. @deyahruhd Regarding Nerdie's racist behavior towards my friend, I would like to retract my nomination for @NerdieBirdieYT and instead nominate @Shiba_Ina.

O.o I'd ask what on Earth you're talking about but I presume you either made it up out of thin air or want to damage my reputation, welp.

9. I'll nominate @Shiba_Ina too! :)

10. Deleted 6 years ago by TimeKing297
  11. @Stone__Warrior I'll nominate @Shiba_Ina too! :)

Look up on the post

12. I still nominate @DeGenki

13. @Tez1010 @humfrydog @Valgys

14. @_Yul @Tez1010 @humfrydog @Valgys

good choices

15. i nominate @mineseyecraft

16. i nominate @the_cake_maker5

17. Edited 6 years ago by sirchristopher10

I nominate Shiba :3
    #Help_A_Doge_Lover_In_Need

18. @CraftyMyner !

19. I nominate @NerdieBirdieYT , cus i want ter.

20. Edited 6 years ago by Abbasilol

@deyahruhd Regarding Nerdie's racist behavior towards my friend, I would like to retract my nomination for @NerdieBirdieYT and instead nominate @Shiba_Ina.

and, dats Sharp`s alt, so dont give a damn ye know. he is probably afraid of ye getting da reward or whatever it is, heh.

21. I nominate @Blackened_Dawn because she bullied me into nominating her.

22. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!