Singleplayer Adventures

1. 6 years ago

I've been thinkin about starting a slightly modded survival with Biomes O' Plenty and i was wondering if you guys would love to see some screenshots of the amazing biomes i might encounter while playing :)

2. why not

3. Looking forward to it

4. i'll start today in that case :)

5. Sure

6. What do you guys think of me making some sort of diary oriented posts sharing experiences while i play, besides stunning views of biomes i find?

7. Deleted 6 years ago by Fingerbib
  8. One word:
    YouTube

9. @Retrochewy One word:
    YouTube

I find writing this diary/journal and posting it here way more interesting than making actual videos about it :P

10. Edited 6 years ago by EnderConstructor

Day 1 ; 26th November 2017
    I created a fresh new world on hardmode and found myself upon a nice Plains biome surrounded by forests and a big redwood forest biome in the distance
    -image-
    After gathering some stone i started mining in hopes of finding some iron.
    Luckily enough, i stumbled upon a big cave and went around finding quite a bit of iron and redstone
    -image-
    Biomes O' Plenty makes the caves far more intriguing to explore.

After a small mining session i went back to my small house to smelt some iron and try to find diamonds afterwards.
    -image-
    While i was going back to my mine, i got outnumbered by mobs that naturally hurt alot in hard mode, and got myself killed by a skeleton.
    -image-
    Luckily, i came back for my stuff and managed to get into the mine without dying.
    After an hour or so of strip mining i managed to find a vein of 5 diamonds, including a bunch of iron.
    While i was getting back to my house, a creeper caught me off guard but i managed to move away from him in time before i died. Had to fill up a big hole aswell.
    -image-
    This is all the goods i have gathered after mining
    -image-
    After that i finished decorating my small house and made a little wheat farm and lured in 2 sheep for breeding aswell.
    -image-
    Quite compact but has everything i need so far.
    -image-
    After 2-3 hours of playing i decided to call it a day.
    Hope you all enjoyed this diary/journal, feedback and criticism will be greatly appreciated. :)

11. Images not working on that post @EnderConstructor

12. @NerdieBirdieYT Images not working on that post @EnderConstructor

Sorry for the little derp, first time ever posting images on the forums, think it should be fixed now :)

13. Day 2 ; 27th November 2017
    I have been working on some manual animal farms for food and wool collection
    -image-
    Im thinking of trying to find a suitable place for a permanent home and i set sail in hopes of finding something interesting.
    -image-
    Think something similiar like this will be in the 1.14 update :)

I've came upon some land that looks very apocaliptic but not good enough for an actual home since there isnt much that spawns besides Llamas and pesky mobs.
    -image-

Clumsy me gets blown up by a creeper that came behind me without me noticing. x_x
    -image-

Took me a bit to get back for my stuff, but i got everything back.
    Went across these nice flower plains that look genuinely nice but not very fps friendly.
    -image-

After quite a long hike i have stumbled upon an Acacia village that has a few farmers and a librarian with a luck of the sea III book.
    Also savannas have some interesting but deadly quicksand pools, which i had to jump into out of the curiosity of course.
    -image-

I found a great biome close to the village called Lavander Fields.
    -image-
    I will stay here and make a possible base and villager farm in the future unless i find a more suitable place than this.
    Pros: i have a relatively infinite supply of purple dye because of the sheer ammount of lavanders in this biome.

Besides that i was just caving through a mineshaft and farming food and wool today.
    -image-
    Thats all i did for today, hope you guys had a nice read, i'll try to make a nice nether tunnel to transfer my stuff and animals through for the next time. :)

14. Sounds like a good day.

15. Indeed

16. Shouldn't the lavenders also lag u?

17. @Retrochewy Shouldn't the lavenders also lag u?

Flower field has random arrays of tulips that cause more lag than these lavanders so nah they dont lag me :) I can always move if i find a better place

18. Day 3 ; 29th November 2017
    After some more strip mining i decided to pack my important stuff and transport them to my future home in the beautiful Lavander fields.
    I didnt make an actual house yet but i decided to explore the nether a bit in hopes of finding some nether warts and blazes for future potion brewing.
    -image-
    This is the view infront of my portal, BoP adds nether biomes aswell :o
    The name of this one is "Phantasmagoric Inferno".

I manage to find myself a fortress and a blaze spawner relatively close to my portal, but clumsy me, instead of placing torches on the spawner, start fighting them.
    -image-
    My 3rd death so far unfortunately, but i will try to die as least as possible from now on, since i made a full diamond set and a shield afterwards.

Moving on after collecting some blaze rods, their molten cores and netherwarts, i started wandering, and came across this beauty.
    -image-
    " The Undergarden "
    -image-
    Full of overgrown netherrack and these tiny trees.
    -image-
    " Fungi Forest "
    Huge mushrooms surrounded by netherrack infused with mycelium :o
    -image-
    Also collected this interesting flower, that dealt quite a bit of damage after breaking it.
    -image-
    Dealt about 4 hearts of damage, this was after i regenerated my health a bit. Some moderate loot i got from the chests i found in the fortress aswell.
    Returned to the overworld after that and roamed around the Lavander Fields to check my surroundings and see if i find anything worth taking a look/picture :)
    -image-
    Enormous birch forest

-image-
    " Shrubland " Eerie looking trees that are black on the inside and a few jungle bushes. (managed to get some cocoa beans and sapplings)
    -image-
    Had to take some time to adore the beautiful night views at this place.
    -image-
    -image-
    Some uninvited guests who were trying to disturb me while i was taking the screenshots :/

-image-
    One of the zombies tried to kill me with the lavanders aswell!
    -image-
    Nice view of the place during daytime.
    -image-
    Was thinking of starting my base in one of these hills on the edge of the biome. Thats all i had for today anyways. Tommorow i might try to find a stronghold, if i dont succed i mightaswell start making my future base.

19. Nice job

20. Im actually really enjoying looking at these! Ive never played BoP so this is fascinating to me!

21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!