1. ‹ Older
  2. 6 years ago

Its down for a short while, not sure how long the rollback is going to take world is about 180gb

3. when do you estimate?

4. Deleted 6 years ago by MaggiAusDaKann
  5. Edited 6 years ago by r4iscool1

@Sirchristopher10 when do you estimate?

A new York second.

6. The longer it stays down the better the chance of a rollback to 8pm last night us pacific standard time. that would really save my ass, lol. Cmon Christmas Miracle!!

7. @rnc2011 GODDAMIT ABBY

8. ^

9. oh rip, I just came back from watching the last Jedi

10. @javonjw hope @BaronBattleBread can finish his live stream when the server starts back up

^

11. Edited 6 years ago by Valgys

@BaronBattleBread Some idiot managed to kill everyone and everything and now its being fixed.

Sorry @BaronBattleBread . I could not resist. (Side note: A mobile device may not run the vid, you’ll need a device that can run mp4s to see it, like a computer).

https://imgur.com/a/Jn64N

12. Looks like "a short while" turned into 4 hours and counting. Guess I'll get ready for Christmas or something. Thanks for working to get things going Crafty. Glad BaronBB owned up to what happened. It's nice to know what's going on (kind of) I guess he pulled a Krampus and killed everything and everyone? Merry Christmas! =)

13. @TimeKing297 ^

Wait, Did BaronBB live stream killing everything on the server? I'd kind of like to see that. Plus I have nothing else to do.....

14. Y'know, if you warp it back to like 2 days ago I'd still have my base :) loljk
    Hope it's back up soon!

15. Edited 6 years ago by Blackened_Dawn

Baron's stream

16. Edited 6 years ago by Urid

Are the warps entities? I'm just assuming that is the case because it makes the most sense, so does that mean that every player lost their warps? That would explain why it is taking so long to get the server back up.

17. Deleted 6 years ago by CenterStage97
  18. @Urid Are the warps entities? I'm just assuming that is the case because it makes the most sense, so does that mean that every player lost their warps? That would explain why it is taking so long to get the server back up.

no

19. Edited 6 years ago by TeleVire

Server is up

20. @Urid Are the warps entities? I'm just assuming that is the case because it makes the most sense, so does that mean that every player lost their warps? That would explain why it is taking so long to get the server back up.

Warps are held in the scoreboard, no one should have lost any warps. The reason it took so long is that I had to transfer the large backup (180+gb) from a remote server.

or Sign Up to reply!