Old Fashioned God Bow

1. ‹ Older
  2. 6 years ago

@NerdieBirdieYT @SharpSerac actually takes his everywhere with him in the arena and raids and day to day activity but i think he has like 3 or 4. I have one but i only take it out for people in the funbox

3. Dragonslayer, the bow that killed the first dragon, was actually upgraded to be fully enchanted with mending and infinity. Just a little fun fact for you guys

4. @NerdieBirdieYT This is slightly off-topic, but not enough so to be irrelevant. Is there any real use to owning one of these bows? I understand it's extremely rare now and certainly a valuable possession; I'd love to own one myself. But in terms of actual gameplay, is anyone really going to take their Mending+Infinity bow out with them to battle, whether it be PvP, a boss fight, or just day-to-day activities? The risk of losing it doesn't seem worth it, seeing as just owning one makes you the proud owner of a treasure.

Not trying to ruin anyone's excitement or anything, just genuinely curious if anyone would actually USE a bow of such caliber and rarity.

Yep, I'd use it daily. I like to keep all my gear fully repaired and dislike carrying multiple stacks of arrows. Having a partially damaged bow always is annoying.

5. @TimmyBoyT Yep, I'd use it daily. I like to keep all my gear fully repaired and dislike carrying multiple stacks of arrows. Having a partially damaged bow always is annoying.

rarity vs. risk of dying made me sell it to @russiangirl504 and I found it pretty useless to me @NerdieBirdieYT it was more of a trophie item for me and now I realize I miss it but don't want to give up the wealth it gave me ;-; the bow is worth it for its specialness but I think it's value it gonna sky rocket if we have a reset so better get my earns now before the apocalypse comes

6. @GrinningBobcat Thanks for selling me the bow once again :D

7. I used mine for the first 7 ish months of the map, nearly everyday. After that I never really used a bow very much, because by that point I had built the stuff I wanted so I never dealt with mobs very often. Though it's just hanging on my wall now, if I had a use for it I'd still carry it.

8. @NerdieBirdieYT This is slightly off-topic, but not enough so to be irrelevant. Is there any real use to owning one of these bows? I understand it's extremely rare now and certainly a valuable possession; I'd love to own one myself. But in terms of actual gameplay, is anyone really going to take their Mending+Infinity bow out with them to battle, whether it be PvP, a boss fight, or just day-to-day activities? The risk of losing it doesn't seem worth it, seeing as just owning one makes you the proud owner of a treasure.

Not trying to ruin anyone's excitement or anything, just genuinely curious if anyone would actually USE a bow of such caliber and rarity.

yea no i have one and i dont take that mf anywhere because im afraid of loss

9. ya see? A valuable useless trophy. 1.13 or 1.14 which ever the fuck has coral reefs ergo probably reset ergo milk ya money folks cause it's a fine wine that's collected dust in your storage for a little too long, it's best to gamble with the public mind and make ya money of the hype rather than have it be worthless as the coral reefs roll in and possible make things worthless with a reset, too many oceans to not do so

10. Whats the highest one will sell for? Just curious.

11. Current top bid is 160 diamond blocks

or Sign Up to reply!