Requesting Video Ideas

1. 6 years ago

After 38 episodes, I have to admit that video ideas are coming a lot slower. I've been hired as a Community Manager elsewhere, and have thus been putting a lot more thought and effort into series that don't involve CraftyMynes. I don't plan to leave or stop making videos here, but with all that's been going on lately outside of CM, I am a bit at a loss for what to record on this server.

I'd like to do more streams, perhaps regularly, about my journey around the world border , so there's a start, but as far as specific ideas for recording, well, that's where I need some help. I'd appreciate any ideas!

2. I mean maybe non-Minecraft games could be done? or maybe try to collect heads and set up a permanent base in the end or nether or something idk

3. Video Idea. Interview a random russian guy.

4. Make a series called: Last Monday I Asked You
    Where you read our comments/ submisions about the topic you picked.

5. please video of a worm

6. @MisterChris717 Make a series called: Last Monday I Asked You

-image-

7. Get into pvp and at least people might be able to watch you gradually get good i know you said you don't pvp but hey thats something new something different. I was kinda thinking the same there is not much to do on the server but build build and build but that gets boring and i am not much into building anyways i would come on the server for the people and the community the server needs something to spice it up a little and lately it just seems to be full of trolls and hackers

8. @GrinningBobcat I mean maybe non-Minecraft games could be done? or maybe try to collect heads and set up a permanent base in the end or nether or something idk

That's always something to consider, and I'll certainly keep thinking about games besides MC, but for now I'm just wondering what to do on CM specifically. I do already have a permanent base in rhe End, too :)

@MistakeMade Video Idea. Interview a random russian guy.

XD I love it.

@MisterChris717 Make a series called: Last Monday I Asked You

Not a bad idea, but I'm not sure many people would participate, and it has little to do with CM, as I could just as easily answer questions in a vlog.

@Fingerbib please video of a worm

Best idea yet! XD

@javonjw Get into pvp and at least people might be able to watch you gradually get good i know you said you don't pvp but hey thats something new something different. I was kinda thinking the same there is not much to do on the server but build build and build but that gets boring and i am not much into building anyways i would come on the server for the people and the community the server needs something to spice it up a little and lately it just seems to be full of trolls and hackers

PvP just doesn't interest me much on here. It may make for a couple interesting episodes, but just like building, it gets old quickly. Hopefully NNAT will be able to get the server more involved again in the near future.

9. I'm putting up a star wars centered modpack, you're free to join if you want.

10. A behind the scenes setup/ editing tutorial thingy would be neat

11. @HaloNest I'm putting up a star wars centered modpack, you're free to join if you want.

@GrandpaCarl00 A behind the scenes setup/ editing tutorial thingy would be neat

I guess I should have made this more clear; I'm looking for ideas for videos on CraftyMynes. Sorry for the confusion ^^'

Love that idea, @GrandpaCarl00 , I'll definitely consider that.

12. i could let you tour my base if you like

13. @TimeKing297 i could let you tour my base if you like

That could work, haven't done a base tour for a while :)

14. @NerdieBirdieYT That could work, haven't done a base tour for a while :)

when is the next video?

15. @MaggiAusDaKann when is the next video?

Depends, really. I hope for one this week.

16. Open your mind, theres unique potential everywhere and ya asking for ideas? Start film making, broaden your content portfolio, say fuck, stream with friends, dress up as a creeper, IRL raids(lol)

17. Edited 6 years ago by NerdieBirdieYT

@_Yul Open your mind, theres unique potential everywhere and ya asking for ideas? Start film making, broaden your content portfolio, say fuck, stream with friends, dress up as a creeper, IRL raids(lol)

|
    |
    V

@NerdieBirdieYT I guess I should have made this more clear; I'm looking for ideas for videos on CraftyMynes. Sorry for the confusion ^^'

18. Ooo, I like the idea of IRL raids

19. Raid your neighbors homes.

20. @NerdieBirdieYT |
    |
    V

I saw that and ignored it.

If all you make is minecraft videos (which you cant think of ideas for) you need to broaden your horizons, IMO

21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!