NERDIE BIRDIE OR SO YOU THINK

1. 5 years ago
    Edited 5 years ago by Gminidog

Okay we all know Nerdiebirdie, youtuber, bird. But what if I told you, he’s not what you think! Alright what I have gathered from The NerdNation discord (https://discord.gg/xtFZ5x2 ) is that Nerdie says 42 a lot but putting the evidence together it actually has some association with the Illuminati! Even worse asking the bot “Does 42 also associate with Nerdie” It said yes! Already we found some compelling evidence. But digging deeper I found that “The oldest bird was known as an Archaeopteryx and lived about 150 million years ago. It was the size of a raven, was covered with feathers, and had wings. And you know who is a raven TheDrummerRaven, yet Nerdie can speak his language... does this mean Nerdie and Drummer are Prehistoric Animals?” That’s when I knew I was on to something! Perhaps Nerdie is being tested on by the Illuminati’s I thought.. But then it hit me, his video, denials of being apart of them it all means something!! What if he is posting YouTube videos as a form of mind control for society to believe Illuminati’s ways are good! But something in the background is present that we can’t see, something evil in fact! I’ll keep this thread updated if I find any more. But if you don’t hear from me you know what happened.... Nerdie The Truth Will Be Revealed......

They didn't find me yet however, more shocking evidence has arisen from the Discord. I got it all wrong.... all of it... Its not the illuminates its worse.
    LOOK AT THIS PICTURE
    -image-
    Nerdie said "Not a good joke" At first I thought he was trying to cover his associations with them but then I dug further..
    -image-
    Okay not much at first, but look to the right of this image. A clock. Now how does a clock have anything to do with this? Well grandfather clocks were invented in the 1680s but what also happened in the 1680s is
    The Pueblo Revolt of 1680. In this Puebloans fled, joining Apache or Navajo groups. Native Americans? But you know who made many natives lose there homes to a growing sociaty? America, but more specific.. THE GOVERNMENT! Does this mean Nerdie is either A: Working for the government/being tested on by them Or B: Is trying to raise awareness of Grandfather Clocks? I will need all the help I can get to solve this mystery! Write your theory's here \/ Nerdie The Truth Will Be Revealed......

2. Huh?

3. absolutely stunning
    this redpill was hard to swallow, but the pressing issue is that we NEED to get the truth out there

4. So now what?

5. Edited 5 years ago by Grendo

Ca cest un good one

6. why

7. "The first bird was covered in feathers and had wings"

You don't say...

8. Apparently all birds are dinosaurs....

9. Its an elite conspiricy! Theey feed beefburgers to swans, and bacon to pigs!

10. Hitchcock was right. You can’t trust the birds, they are blood thirsty beasts.

11. I was red pilled on Nerdie Long ago and tried to educate the sheeple. Then the Illuminatii went into full denial and even supplied a scape goat to cover up the truth!. The Truth is Out There!!!

12. All I have to say is that I didn't do it and that is my evidence.

13. @NerdieBirdieYT All I have to say is that I didn't do it and that is my evidence.

to be honest i am treating this thread as more of poking fun then actuall facts, so i wouldnt take it to seriously, i am not

14. 4 8 15 16 23 42
    It is no coincidence. They have chosen.

15. @humfrydog to be honest i am treating this thread as more of poking fun then actuall facts, so i wouldnt take it to seriously, i am not

I know, just messing around as well (:

@Dennari43 4 8 15 16 23 42
    It is no coincidence. They have chosen.

SHHHHH

16. @Blackened_Dawn why

my thoughts exactly

17. IM A WHALE and nerdie is a bird sooooooo where does this leave us

18. Nerdie = team flux confirmed :P

19. sweats nervously

20. @Sirchristopher10 Nerdie = team flux confirmed :P

@NerdieBirdieYT sweats nervously

um, should i make ye get banned somehow?

21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!