Phoenix Rising

1. 5 years ago
    Edited 5 years ago by Tez1010

-image-

A huge thank you to our team Phoenix Rising and all the many friends on the server that mucked in to make it possible for us as a team to get the egg.

We have had great fun the last few weeks practising the egg run and are looking forward to building a great faction.

This picture shows who took part on the day but many others took part in the practises and would have been there but for the real world!

-image-

We look forward to having more fun in the future within the faction, with our many friends and making many new friends in the weeks to come.

2. Ex igni natus

3. GG guys!

4. Edited 5 years ago by Sofatroll

All hail the Phoenix Queen!

Here's some nice screenshots

intense fighting going on
    -image-
    -image-

Some people guarding the end-platform
    -image-
    -image-

After the fight was won
    -image-

Also does anyone have our official time? I know that it's something below 2h which isn't too bad considering the terrible lag and teleporting not working half of the time
    also fak u @kinkyboss for missing all the action you damn nub <3

5. 1 Hour 58 minutes

6. It was fun!

7. congrats doods on getting the egg, i'll redirect my egg praise over to you all

8. Congratulations guys!
    Very impressed

9. Wow nice! :D

10. Congrats on getting the egg.

11. Edited 5 years ago by ISKULDI

@Sofatroll Some people guarding the end-platform
    \"-image-\"
    \"-image-\"

Right as the dragon died I had finished getting eyes and was about to look for the portal. I'm glad I didn't or I would have met the death squad on the other side lmao

12. -image-

Picture from just after

Big thanks to @Tez1010 - Who now has the egg - for organizing all this :D

13. Thanks @Th3GreenGamer i couldnt be seen in the other pics - this is a great pic

14. very congrats on egg, please do not eat it!!!

15. Edited 5 years ago by ISKULDI

@ISKULDI Right as the dragon died I had finished getting eyes and was about to look for the portal. I'm glad I didn't or I would have met the death squad on the other side lmao

to make it worse I got lazy looking for buried treasure and blew myself up trying to tint the chest. 2 Ls in the first 24 hours

Still, congrats on managing to get such a big team together and getting the egg

16. Edited 5 years ago by Sofatroll

Day2:
    We finally found a use for the egg
    absolutely worth it
    5/7 would hunt again
    -image-

17. Edited 5 years ago by Fingerbib

@Sofatroll Day2:
    We finally found a use for the egg
    abolutely worth it
    5/7 would hunt again

NO I JUST SAID

18. That egg pic is way overcooked on the bottom and not enough on top it triggers me

19. are we accepting new recruits and can i join

I know, its probably a no :(

or Sign Up to reply!