What happened?

1. 4 years ago

Yo I've never seen CM so dead. Whats the deal with 1.16? is that even a thing? Wheres all the factions and crews? Wheres the Admins? Where am I? Is CraftyMyner still alive?

2. Admins are still around but like always we come and go, Crafty's still kicking around too. 1.16 is a thing but mojang is taking their sweet ass time with it. As for the server the player base comes and goes still got quite a few regulars and new players joining every day. Not sure about the factions don't keep too close a tab on that one.

3. MC players grew up to play the next best game, Diabotical.

4. Factions are pretty much dead, there are only one or two notable ones around now.

5. Still here to help.

6. Fractions tend to kill the populous off.
    Why would people stick around with groups of people dedicated to finding and destroying their builds? lol
    Also its so close to the wipe none of us feel motivated to waste time not knowing if our creations will persist.
    Just my thoughts.

7. @Pwnanite Fractions tend to kill the populous off.
    Why would people stick around with groups of people dedicated to finding and destroying their builds? lol
    Also its so close to the wipe none of us feel motivated to waste time not knowing if our creations will persist.
    Just my thoughts.

Couldn't agree more my friend, people who dedicate themselves to finding and GRIEFING other players builds are truly disgusting human beings and are the scum of the server. Shame on them!

8. Hmm I see. I hope we don't reset with this nether update. Well its nice to know there's Is "some" life here lol

9. @BlueAce56 Hmm I see. I hope we don't reset with this nether update. Well its nice to know there's Is "some" life here lol

I hope we do :D

10. Had some negative expieriences on here that i havent got anywhere else at all (thats why my Group Left). In my Opinion this is a Server for the lighthearted. I switched to other Servers, where i get treated with Respect and can be Free as a Mc Player. No bad feelings, as the first few months were pretty cool.

11. Agreed around the weekend times though there is usually a good 20+ people so. But on the business days Crafty Mynes is pretty dead.

or Sign Up to reply!