My Museum for the 1.15.2 Map (so far)

1. ‹ Older
  2. 3 years ago

@boygenius149 i have a artifact i would like to sell

You have my interest. What exactly is this item?

3. Can I arrange a tour of this museum?

4. Knafeh

20 May 2020 Suspended

No

5. Edited 3 years ago by j____a____r____d

@ryanandrew123 Ohhh thats one of the boats given for cheating in the halloween maze.

The boat was not given for cheating in the halloween maze, it was specifically coded so that the main person who discovered boating the 2018 maze would receive that prize for the 2019 maze instead of the baby alien. It is the ONLY boat of its kind. I was supposed to be the intended recipient of the boat but Baron accidentally coded it so that Schlocked would get it, so when he did he got it instead of me.

The question of cheating the maze isn't even relevant anyways, the staff admitted that the boat runs were legit since the boats weren't blocked at that moment in time, and Baron included a dev route to skip the parkour section since it was so difficult.

6. I have some artifacts for you

7. @Th3GreenGamer You have my interest. What exactly is this item?

well, in my treasury i happen to have one of the rarest items in Minecraft, far bypassing the dragon egg itself. i would like to sell to you... an UNCRAFTABLE POTION

8. Edited 3 years ago by ryanandrew123

@boygenius149 well, in my treasury i happen to have one of the rarest items in Minecraft, far bypassing the dragon egg itself. i would like to sell to you... an UNCRAFTABLE POTION

I have about 20 of those....sorry to break it to you.... I could get a near infinite amount if I really wanted to, but they don't serve a purpose or give any effects so there isn't much point.

9. @boygenius149 well, in my treasury i happen to have one of the rarest items in Minecraft, far bypassing the dragon egg itself. i would like to sell to you... an UNCRAFTABLE POTION

If it's imperial pale ale, I already have one in my museum. If it's not, what do you want for it?

10. its not pale ale. it named uncraftable splash potion, and it is red in colour. im selling it cheap, 8 dia

11. Thats just pale ale with gunpowder ;P

12. how do you know that? i said it was a gift from a admin, i didn't craft it

13. a mere mortal such as I could never craft such awesome items

14. A gift from the gods of CraftyMynes

15. Either way, I bought it lol. If not just for the fact that there is dispute for what it is.

16. @Th3GreenGamer If the safety of the items is guaranteed I'd be willing to donate the egg.

17. Ohhhh, big buys

18. @bgmg @Th3GreenGamer If the safety of the items is guaranteed I'd be willing to donate the egg.

Currently the museum is at my base, however, if the egg is donated I will move the museum to a separate location that only I will have the coords to.

19. @Th3GreenGamer Shall we build a shrine for it to be exposed and maybe one day found?

20. Yesss. We shall build a huge monument, and whoever finds it shall unlock the secrets of the server, and we should interview admins and find out some history of the server and write it all down

21. @bgmg @Th3GreenGamer Shall we build a shrine for it to be exposed and maybe one day found?

Inside the museum, sure. But it has to be in the museum, when I move it.

or Sign Up to reply!