Simulation distance

1. ‹ Older
  2. 2 years ago

Ah that explains why my farms don't work. Bummer

3. Would it be possible to add creepers on the ignore list? It has been messing up my farms and it seems like there is a drought of gun powder on the server currently

4. @Bryrodee Would it be possible to add creepers on the ignore list? It has been messing up my farms and it seems like there is a drought of gun powder on the server currently

Well my creeper farm seems to be working fine, no issues. Hit me up if u want

5. last year

@CraftyMyner Simulation distance has not changed, there is however a system in place that freezes non important mobs past 35blocks.

Do villagers work past 35 blocks?

6. @Carl_Sagan1 Do villagers work past 35 blocks?

Yes

7. I haven't been on here in a few months now. Has creeper spawning been fixed? That was pretty much the reason I bailed, I couldn't bother if I can't fly.

8. @PookDGuru I haven't been on here in a few months now. Has creeper spawning been fixed? That was pretty much the reason I bailed, I couldn't bother if I can't fly.

Just buy GP, it’s super cheap.

9. @iwarriiori Just buy GP, it’s super cheap.

10. @iwarriiori Just buy GP, it’s super cheap.

WoW 1 sTaCk FoR 2 DiAs ThAt Is SuCh A ScAm I sElL aT 1000 StAcKs PeR dIrT

11. @jarcl_ WoW 1 sTaCk FoR 2 DiAs ThAt Is SuCh A ScAm I sElL aT 1000 StAcKs PeR dIrT

Ill sell 1 stack of GP for 2 stacks of dirt!

12. @ThePhoenix Ill sell 1 stack of GP for 2 stacks of dirt!

13. @jarcl_

That your face reveal?

14. dont reverse image search me creep

15. @jarcl_ dont reverse image search me creep

Couldn't help it...

16. mischievous

17. A tiny bit of trolling

18. Trolls

19. do slimes fall under the non important category? would like to know before i begin making a farm thanks

20. I completely disabled the NoAi system, it was just causing more issues than it solved.

21. pog

22. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!