Simulation distance

1. ‹ Older
  2. 2 years ago

Would it be possible to add creepers on the ignore list? It has been messing up my farms and it seems like there is a drought of gun powder on the server currently

3. @Bryrodee Would it be possible to add creepers on the ignore list? It has been messing up my farms and it seems like there is a drought of gun powder on the server currently

Well my creeper farm seems to be working fine, no issues. Hit me up if u want

4. last year

@CraftyMyner Simulation distance has not changed, there is however a system in place that freezes non important mobs past 35blocks.

Do villagers work past 35 blocks?

5. @Carl_Sagan1 Do villagers work past 35 blocks?

Yes

6. I haven't been on here in a few months now. Has creeper spawning been fixed? That was pretty much the reason I bailed, I couldn't bother if I can't fly.

7. @PookDGuru I haven't been on here in a few months now. Has creeper spawning been fixed? That was pretty much the reason I bailed, I couldn't bother if I can't fly.

Just buy GP, it’s super cheap.

8. @iwarriiori Just buy GP, it’s super cheap.

9. @iwarriiori Just buy GP, it’s super cheap.

WoW 1 sTaCk FoR 2 DiAs ThAt Is SuCh A ScAm I sElL aT 1000 StAcKs PeR dIrT

10. @jarcl_ WoW 1 sTaCk FoR 2 DiAs ThAt Is SuCh A ScAm I sElL aT 1000 StAcKs PeR dIrT

Ill sell 1 stack of GP for 2 stacks of dirt!

11. @ThePhoenix Ill sell 1 stack of GP for 2 stacks of dirt!

12. @jarcl_

That your face reveal?

13. dont reverse image search me creep

14. @jarcl_ dont reverse image search me creep

Couldn't help it...

15. mischievous

16. A tiny bit of trolling

17. Trolls

18. do slimes fall under the non important category? would like to know before i begin making a farm thanks

19. I completely disabled the NoAi system, it was just causing more issues than it solved.

20. pog

21. *tentatively returns*

or Sign Up to reply!