2. 7 years ago
    Deleted 7 years ago by Blackened_Dawn
  3. @Nysic This shirt but mine should say admin on the back :D

You mean badmin

4. @iclutchHD You mean badmin

Nah can't take your title <3

5. Edited 7 years ago by iDogeTwinkie

These look good. Doge approves this.

But there's this thing that caught my attention and that's you "graphics designers". You two ain't the only ones. There's more of them and I'm one of them even though won't do any graphics design here. 99designs and freelancer exist for a reason. If you're expecting to get paid with real $$ on a Minecraft community like this then give up the hope because that's not gonna happen. Unless you want to get paid with the in game items then that's completely different thing.

I'm just saying. :)

6. @Nysic This shirt but mine should say admin on the back :D

It should also be a hoodie

you say this shirt but there are 3 different shirts

7. Edited 7 years ago by Venetorem

@iDogeTwinkie These look good. Doge approves this.

But there's this thing that caught my attention and that's you "graphics designers". You two ain't the only ones. There's more of them and I'm one of them even though won't do any graphics design here. 99designs and freelancer exist for a reason. If you're expecting to get paid with real $$ on a Minecraft community like this then give up the hope because that's not gonna happen. Unless you want to get paid with the in game items then that's completely different thing.

I'm just saying. :)

Fun part when both Pimpcy and I have been paid, both with real money and in-game. This is an even more prevalent case seeing as this is a store item that Crafty is making money from. The logo is Pimpcy's intellectual property. Something she has a legal right to charge for the use of.
    Business is business, just saying. :)

8. If I were going to do this, there would be some sort of split of profits between the server and the original creator of the logo.

9. And that would probably create more problems trying to find out who made what.

10. pimpcy made the current one

11. @HaloNest pimpcy made the current one

and that solves it

12. @CraftyMyner If I were going to do this, there would be some sort of split of profits between the server and the original creator of the logo.

unless you could buy ownership of the logo from pimpcy

13. @CraftyMyner If I were going to do this, there would be some sort of split of profits between the server and the original creator of the logo.

Why don´t you just claim the logo as your own crafty? Or better yet offer a meager eternal VIP+ to the logo creator you lose zero actual money unless you count the loss of opprotunity from aforementioned VIP+ sale but knowing the community I would expect a lot more money from the sale of T-Shirts

14. Edited 7 years ago by Pimpcy

It all depends on what wants what honestly, I mean I'm always down for providing my part in it.
    Purchasing ownership of a logo would be a one time thing and sure that sounds reasonable for now since we don't know the outcome of this project but were getting positive feedback and it's very interesting to say at least. we don't know if merchandise artwork would be needed again for example
    personalized commissioned merchandise from teamwork could potentially please people even more since so many of you seem so have a lot of ideas for how they want their t-shirt designed. It's a stretch of thought from now tho.

15. @gilbertboys Why don´t you just claim the logo as your own crafty? Or better yet offer a meager eternal VIP+ to the logo creator you lose zero actual money unless you count the loss of opprotunity from aforementioned VIP+ sale but knowing the community I would expect a lot more money from the sale of T-Shirts

Because that logo isn't his, it's Pimpcy's. We all know it is. Claiming someone else's work as your own for profit is illegal. Not to mention a massive middle finger to the designer who made it

16. Questions in my mind:
    Is the plan to sell t-shirts at cost or for a mark up?
    Is selling these t-shirts fair use?

My guess would be yes on fair use, but it depends on the details of course.

17. If this comes to fruition I would be interested in buying a t-shirt and I like the idea of having any text on the back be across the shoulders. Also I LOVE the logo!

18. I would wear the hoodie daily lol

19. Id pay upwards of $75 bucks for a hoodie with a golden Kinkybobo Ign on the back, id also be able to advertise IRL, this totally needs to happen

20. Would you really wear a hoodie with a golden Kinkybobo text on its back? Kin-ky-bo-bo? Bleeding edge in fashion...

21. @Cileklim Would you really wear a hoodie with a golden Kinkybobo text on its back? Kin-ky-bo-bo? Bleeding edge in fashion...

I'd buy that tbh. A meme hoodie.

or Sign Up to reply!