Team Eye Mercenary Services

1. ‹ Older
  2. 6 years ago

@NerdieBirdieYT it doesn't work like that one thing we don't do is leak coords and you know that. Lets say we are hired by you to protect something we don't save coords or leak but if we receive coords and go to them and its a place that we were hired to protect that place is fare game and its already compromised. Just like your end grinder We had your coords to it for a 5 to 6 months because i built the grinder but it was never raided or griefed until someone leaked them outside of team eye. We didn't even know it was the one i built until we reached the location and i was like oh shit lol

3. If the payment happens in the trading post, the services or goods must be legitimate and promising what was advertised, otherwise I believe it would be considered scamming. If it is specifically advertised that it would not include raiding or coordinate leaks at any given time, then it should be a safe things, unless someone can prove otherwise. But it would specifically need to include all of those things.

4. @NerdieBirdieYT Wow, the main raiders and griefers of the server asking for payment to protect against... the raiders and griefers!

Pay us and we won't attack you! What a deal! We PROMISE not to save coords! *wink*

Wonderful business! Maybe I should hire Team Eye to protect my base so it never gets attacked!

It’s always safest in the Eye of the storm. Just saying.

5. @Valgys It’s always safest in the Eye of the storm. Just saying.

I just think he's mad because he isn't able to afford our services for any reasonable length of time

6. @SharpSerac I just think he's mad because he isn't able to afford our services for any reasonable length of time

Aye, because I would totally buy protection from you. XD I'm not as poor as you think, lol, not that it matters to me.

7. @NerdieBirdieYT Aye, because I would totally buy protection from you. XD I'm not as poor as you think, lol, not that it matters to me.

The average barometric pressure in the eye of a hurricane is 950 millibars. In comparison, standard atmospheric pressure is roughly 1020 millibars.

Team Eye's Mercenary Service seems like it's worth it, if you ask me.

8. @NerdieBirdieYT Aye, because I would totally buy protection from you. XD I'm not as poor as you think, lol, not that it matters to me.

"it doesn't matter to me"
    *but i'm not poor xd*

9. thanks for the protection at cube wars @SharpSerac and @iwarriiori

10. Edited 6 years ago by Chilled_Chaos

@DoppyRex thanks for the protection at cube wars @SharpSerac and @iwarriiori

Just out of curiosity, did anyone try to attack it while they were there?

11. Deleted 6 years ago by Chilled_Chaos
  12. So, if someone were to hire you guys to protect their base, and I noticed how you said that you will not return if they give you the coordinates, but what if they become enemies with you after the job is expired and the only lead you have to their base is the coords they gave to you?

13. @Chilled_Chaos So, if someone were to hire you guys to protect their base, and I noticed how you said that you will not return if they give you the coordinates, but what if they become enemies with you after the job is expired and the only lead you have to their base is the coords they gave to you?

Giving the coordinates kind of implies that the base's location was already compromised in the first place, as javonjw pointed out. Why would Team Eye defend a base that doesn't face any threat?

14. So,. maybe we should hire half of the team,. to hunt down and kill the other half,. and vice verse. Just think the "spoils" would cover it. No?

15. @MIMSoM So,. maybe we should hire half of the team,. to hunt down and kill the other half,. and vice verse. Just think the "spoils" would cover it. No?

You're not even clever xd

16. Edited 6 years ago by j____a____r____d

Hiring half of Team Eye to hunt down MIMSoM, and the other half to hunt down MIMSoM. This will possibly be a month-long strenuous search across the entire map, but it will be done. I'm a rich boy; I don't care about the price.

17. Anyway, its lame mate, i hire for protection, i run out of time, i get raided by you, you`ll say, *Our service time was over mate ;)* , funny.

18. @Abbasilol Anyway, its lame mate, i hire for protection, i run out of time, i get raided by you, you`ll say, *Our service time was over mate ;)* , funny.

you must not have read the post bucko, try again

19. :)

20. Edited 6 years ago by 01011000

@SharpSerac Team Eye also guarantees that any and all loot recovered from hired raids shall be turned over to the one who hired us for that task (your initial payment will ensure we are well compensated).

@MIMSoM So,. maybe we should hire half of the team,. to hunt down and kill the other half,. and vice verse. Just think the "spoils" would cover it. No?

You got it backwards XD

21. @Rick Harrison You got it in my pawn shop XD

Indeed

or Sign Up to reply!