1. ‹ Older
  2. 6 years ago

was there no spawn egg?

3. @TimeKing297 was there no spawn egg?

No egg =\

4. Edited 6 years ago by TimmyBoyT

Latest CraftyCrate:

5. I know things to do with triple chests ;)

6. @GoldenCookie420 I know things to do with triple chests ;)

Should I try making one then? What things? :P

7. Can confirm triple chest glitch works by using the command to place the crafty crate below you next to a double regular chest. Made for some fun times in our base, lol.

8. 5 years ago

Aug 2018 CraftyCrate

9. Sep 2018 CratyCrate

10. Oct 2018 CraftyCrate

11. Nov 2018 CraftyCrate

12. Edited 5 years ago by 2Chill

I remember awhile ago i think it was crafty that was on teamspeak with me and i was showing him one of your old crate videos and we thought it was good a cool unboxing idea for ingame item and had some funny content because of your honesty about some of the items , that was so long ago now. It seems if i remember correct there was a line you had about the flowers in the craftycrate from one of the first videos back in early 2017 , you were like "hm flowers that have been named hm i dont understand do people get excited about this , should i be excited about this, i mean flowers that have been named i could do that myself, leave me a comment if u get it , maybe i should name flowers and just throw them around spawn and everyone will get happy ?" < more less just paraphrasing but it was good funny content because it wasn't forced or done just to be rude it was just funny ,plus its good for people who are interested in what a craftycrate is but hasnt been on the server long ,or donated before and wanted to know before donating,so thanks for doing these appreciate the time you put into making the videos, stay funny :D. Oh and don't forget neverdigup !

13. This latest unboxing was rushed because if I didn’t get it done that night I might have to wait a week or two.
    On the one hand I love to share my honest feelings and just have fun with it, but I don’t want to hurt the feelings of the people who put it together, plus I don’t want to dissuade would be donators. Maybe I should just have fun with it and not worry about the politics of it.
    I often don’t understand the significance of some of the items. Sometimes I’m sure there is a story or a meaning that we should get but I miss it.
    Let’s hope the December crate is really good, or really bad so we can have fun with it!

14. December 2018 CraftyCrate. The Christmas edition =)

15. Edited 5 years ago by FieryPhoenix64

How do you even get crafty crates?

16. Vip+ and above can get a monthly Crafty Crate
    @FieryPhoenix64

17. Oh right. So its not the sorta thing I could get :I

18. @FieryPhoenix64 Oh right. So its not the sorta thing I could get :I

Thats not exactly true- even if you cant buy it yourself, keep a lookout on the forums. Players have been know to trade VIP for collections of ingame items.

19. @BaronBattleBread Thats not exactly true- even if you cant buy it yourself, keep a lookout on the forums. Players have been know to trade VIP for collections of ingame items.

I wish that was the case, Im not exactly a grindy person, and even if I was I couldnt grind for much time at all, so I doubt the trade would go to me. I can still enjoy craftymines as a regular player though! :)

20. There have been times players/staff hold competitions with a rank as a prize as well

21. @Venetorem There have been times players/staff hold competitions with a rank as a prize as well

Oh yeah, wasn't the parkour building competition one of them?

or Sign Up to reply!