1. ‹ Older
  2. 5 years ago

64 43 6F 64 65 20 41 53 43 49 49

a solution and key goes hand in hand, sometime it's like a gift, sometimes it's right under your nose!

3. if anyone can make something out of this image I was sent, that would be interesting. I got this pm'd after I asked a question. -image-

4. also I think pm'ing this guy on discord might produce varying results, so someone else should give it a go

5. Lol is that the fucking teletubbies sun?

6. I checked the image for any hidden messages. Didn't find any. I did do a little tampering with the colours and I think the text says "rebirth" "something new" and "fresh" and "out with the old".

Can you give us a higher resolution @AttackTeam ? Or is that the best quality one you have?

7. @Operator 64 43 6F 64 65 20 41 53 43 49 49

a solution and key goes hand in hand, sometime it's like a gift, sometimes it's right under your nose!

Putting that through Hex gives "dCode ASCII"

8. Edited 5 years ago by AttackTeam

@OtherGreenGamer that is the exact image that I was dm'd by the person behind this. I don't know what exactly it's supposed to imply. I also was given a cryptic message later on after my last reply, and this is directly quoting;
    "no one seems to reap, and only those that look on weap or creep, with us, the operator who hands out the clues
    some simple, some rigorous
    clues roam about from the ciphers to labeling
    4 walls to break
    32 is your lucky lottery number
    only then will our purpose be shown"

The one part that seems to strike me as something of interest is the part about the number 32. Wasn't able to find anything with that quoted, nor any search results with 32 that might lead to something. But I might have overlooked something.
    And if you didn't know what the image was referred to as, it had the title of "whatisitdoyousee", as the file name, if that can help.

And a possible other note, is that they used Russian for a sentence as an initial reply, but did not use it after that, if that could mean anything as well, for any of the above messages.

9. lol what

10. well from the other clue "What number takes 16 seconds to count to" assuming you count 2 numbers per second, that gives you 32

11. We still haven't cracked the
    "QDAMBRGEYDAMBQEAYDAMJRGAYDCMJAGAYDCMBQGAYDAIBQGAYTCMBQGAYSAMBQGEYTAMBQGAQDAMBRGEYDAMJREAYDAMJQGAYDAMBAGAYDCMJQGAYDCIBQGAYTCMBQGAYSAMBQGEYTCMBQGAQDAMBRGAYDAMBQEAYDAMJRGAYDAMJAGAYDCMJQGAYDAIBQGAYTCMBRGAYSAMBQGEYDAMBQGAQDAMBRGEYDAMBQEAYDAMJRGAYDCMJAGAYDCMJQGAYTAIBQGAYTAMBQGAYCAMBQGEYTAMBQGEQDAMBRGEYDAMJQEAYDAMJRGAYDCMBAGAYDCMBQGAYDAIBQGAYTCMBQGAYSAMBQGEYTAMBQGAQDAMBRGEYTAMBREAYDAMJQGAYDAMBAGAYDCMJQGAYDCIBQGAYTCMBQGAYSAMBQGEYTCMBQGEQDAMBRGAYDAMBQEAYDAMJRGAYDAMBAGAYDCMJQGAYTCIBQGAYTCMBQGEYCAMBQGEYDAMBQGAQDAMBRGEYDAMBREAYDAMJRGAYDAMBAGAYDCMJRGAYDAIBQGAYTAMBQGAYCAMBQGEYTAMBQGEQDAMBRGEYDAMBREAYDAMJRGAYDAMJAGAYDCMBQGAYDAIBQGAYTCMBQGAYSAMBQGEYTAMBQGEQDAMBRGEYTAMBREAYDAMJQGAYDAMBAGAYDCMJQGAYDAIBQGAYTCMBRGAYCAMBQGEYTAMJQGAQDAMBRGAYDAMBQEAYDAMJRGAYDAMBAGAYDCMJQGAYTCIBQGAYTCMBQGEYCAMBQGEYDAMBQGAQDAMBRGEYDAMBREAYDAMJRGAYDAMBAGAYDCMJQGAYDAIBQGAYTAMBQGAYCAMBQGEYTAMBQGEQDAMBRGEYDAMBREAYDAMJRGAYTAMBAGAYDCMBQGAYDAIBQGAYTCMBQGAYSAMBQGEYTAMBQGAQDAMBRGEYDAMJREAYDAMJQGAYDAMBAGAYDCMJQGAYDCIBQGAYTCMBQGAYSAMBQGEYTAMJQGEQDAMBRGAYDAMBQEAYDAMJRGAYDAMBAGAYDCMJQGAYTCIBQGAYTCMBQGEYCAMBQGEYDAMBQGAQDAMBRGEYDAMBREAYDAMJRGAYDAMBAGAYDCMJQGAYDAIBQGAYTAMBQGAYCAMBQGEYTAMBQGEQDAMBRGEYDAMBQEAYDAMJRGAYTAMJAGAYDCMBQGAYDAIBQGAYTCMBQGAYSAMBQGEYTAMBQGEQDAMBRGEYDCMBQEAYDAMJQGAYDAMBAGAYDCMJQGAYDCIBQGAYTCMBQGAYCAMBQGEYTCMBQGEQDAMBRGAYDAMBQEAYDAMJRGAYDAMJAGAYDCMJQGAYDCIBQGAYTCMBQGEYCAMBQGEYDAMBQGAQDAMBRGEYDAMBREAYDAMJRGAYDAMJAGAYDCMJQGAYDCIBQGAYTAMBQGAYCAMBQGEYTAMBQGEQDAMBRGEYDAMBREAYDAMJRGEYDAMBAGAYDCMBQGAYDAIBQGAYTCMBQGAYSAMBQGEYTAMBQGAQDAMBRGEYDCMBQEAYDAMJQGAYDAMBAGAYDCMJQGAYDAIBQGAYTCMBQGEYSAMBQGEYTAMBRGAQDAMBRGAYDAMBQEAYDAMJRGAYDAMJAGAYDCMJQGAYTAIBQGAYTCMBQGEYCAMBQGEYDAMBQGAQDAMBRGEYDAMBREAYDAMJRGAYDCMBAGAYDCMJQGAYDAIBQGAYTAMBQGAYCAMBQGEYTAMBQGEQDAMBRGEYD==="

12. Patience, padawan

13. the whole QDAM.... is equal to zero if you decode it from base32 then to ascii

14. Mysteries Unsolved.

Mysteries Raveled.

In more areas then one, we can slowly sprout.

Let us hopefully begin to oil the clogged gears.

-image-

15. Dirty computer

16. @rnc2011 well from the other clue "What number takes 16 seconds to count to" assuming you count 2 numbers per second, that gives you 32

I can count to 60 in 16 seconds, outloud

17. @BaronBattleBread Damn it Baron XD

18. This seems really confusing

19. welp im gonna do this now
    woo gl to me

20. @AttackTeam if anyone can make something out of this image I was sent, that would be interesting. I got this pm'd after I asked a question.

" rel="nofollow external">https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/438148344032919562/438148468813332480/grey.jpg[/quote]
    send me the full resolution on discord
    plz

21. i think i know what the hint means

or Sign Up to reply!