PVP Battle Video!

1. ‹ Older
  2. 4 years ago

@ThePhoenix When you can't fight fairly so you have to cheat to win! #bonkgangcheats #cantwininareal1v1

Salt, puuure salt. Why is it so difficult to admitting to losing instead of accusing for cheating. Whatever, we know we won without cheating, keep the L.
    (for my fight, there were no rules except if people joined, the other automatically won, I was clever to bring a second set)

3. just hold the L

4. You hold the L, I killed both u and Eli in your own trap! XD EzPZ

5. I killed you too so stfu pls

6. If I remember correctly Phoenix and I met up twice and both times he booked it like Speedy Gonzales within the first 30 seconds. Not impressed.

7. can yall just chill out

8. The dude just got raided again, let him cool off

9. @ThePhoenix You hold the L, I killed both u and Eli in your own trap! XD EzPZ

My own trap wasnt designed to kill people, it was a trap to then ensure they can't get out then to kill them in pvp. You used a cheap method which requires zero skill to use so before you acting as if you used any skill you might have, I would consider re-wording your sentence. Also, for the #Salt your gonna throw at me... no u

10. @Aeristacho If I remember correctly Phoenix and I met up twice and both times he booked it like Speedy Gonzales within the first 30 seconds. Not impressed.

It's all he does, then when he manages to get a cheap kill on someone or they log, he brings it up for the next year or two.

11. @MamaNeon The dude just got raided again, let him cool off

Not gonna lie, after the second time he got raided, I thought he would've changed and lowered his ego down a bit, yet he continues his toxic traits. Hopefully the next time he gets raided he will start to learn that he annoys people so he will try to stop. :)

12. pineapple doesnt belong on pizza

13. @mittins0w0 pineapple doesnt belong on pizza

This is the most meaningfull post on this thread, I agree 100%

14. @mittins0w0 pineapple doesnt belong on pizza

HERETIC!
    Seriously you are such a brainlet. You people don't care about the facts. YOU just care about FEELINGS.
    Well, it's a FACT that PINEAPPLE belongs on PIZZA. DEAL with it.

15. Edited 4 years ago by ThePhoenix

@VIP653 Not gonna lie, after the second time he got raided, I thought he would've changed and lowered his ego down a bit, yet he continues his toxic traits. Hopefully the next time he gets raided he will start to learn that he annoys people so he will try to stop. :)

Jfc man you’re still talking. Can I get some fries with all your salt or some chips maybe? Btw the people that raided me didn’t know it was me. They just saw a base and raided it

16. Y'all need to get a hobby...

17. @01011000 HERETIC!
    Seriously you are such a brainlet. You people don't care about the facts. YOU just care about FEELINGS.
    Well, it's a FACT that PINEAPPLE belongs on PIZZA. DEAL with it.

@01011000 Y'all need to get a hobby...

Preach it fellow patriot!

18. @ThePhoenix Jfc man you’re still talking. Can I get some fries with all your salt or some chips maybe? Btw the people that raided me didn’t know it was me. They just saw a base and raided it

"You're still talking" but you're responding to me :/

19. Admin, please lock this shit up, it's gotten out of hand already!

20. nah the comments are funny

21. Fun stuff fun stuff, people boasting about PvP skills in a game.

That's so adorable I can't even handle it.

or Sign Up to reply!