Mizore's Swag Shop *Closed Till After Reset*

1. ‹ Older
  2. 7 years ago

Orders Complete and Ready for Pick-up if you haven't done so already.

3. I will order 1 god shovel (with silk touch), 1 god axe, 1 god sword (kb 2), 2 god picks (both with fortune), and 1 god rod. And can you name them? I would rather it be in a pm. Lost all of those breaking my shulker box in an item clear. :-:

4. I'll order 1 god rod

5. I'll order 1 god rod

6. I'll order 1 god rod

7. @MizoreShirayuki Is my infinity book ready?

8. @MizoreShirayuki Orders Complete and Ready for Pick-up if you haven't done so already.

I'll be on for most of the Thanksgiving break

9. yes @Retrochewy , I've been waiting to get it too you, but I haven't seen you online.

10. @Pimpcy I'll order 1 god rod

Along with my dank fishing pole I'd like to order a god sword without KB
    Name it "Edge Lord" for me I'd love tht tysm!

11. @PapaNeon Ill be on until around 5:45 EST today

12. All orders, whether pending or ready for pick up are now void. Sorry for any inconveniences this may cause. Please see the Original Post for more information.

13. Blesian

25 Nov 2016 Suspended

@MizoreShirayuki I love the little #TeamFluxated mentions I get, especially from you. I hope you and Neon don't have too hard a time re-opening after the reset and that the Emerald source doesn't fuck your operation up TOO much. Goodluck, Wife.

14. Oh don't worry Blesian, I won't be fucking anything up. I'm Sure the Swag Shop will be up and Running again in no time.

15. Deleted 7 years ago by Mayorga
  16. for once in my life...i cannot see the future of this shop, will people run to enchanting and this shop fails, or will people continue to get emmies. but the porblem is emmies doesnt not equate to dias anymore so i see no real purpose for them other that making emmies more expesive and makking books more expensive

17. 6 years ago

is this ever gonna come back?

18. Edited 6 years ago by PapaNeon

-image- ˙͜>˙

@Sirchristopher10

19. That's a no

or Sign Up to reply!