Resourcepacks!

1. 7 years ago

So, what resourcepack do you use? I'm getting pretty bored with the default vanilla resourcepack, and I'm looking to find stuff kind of like Sphax or Dokucraft.
    Thanks! :)

2. Faithful 64x64

3. Deleted 7 years ago by Chilled_Chaos
  4. I use my custom one

5. @HaloNest same

6. I use Sphax 256x256. I know a lot of people say it's just too cartoon-ish, but it's a lot better than the headache default gives me and the style of it is pretty cool. But if I could find a kinda steampunk/medieval resourcepack, i'd probably use that.

7. any resource pack that isn't my custom one is bad xd

8. I use faithful 32x32 with some custom textures and some that I stole from Dokucraft Dvarven

9. You robber

10. I like Last Days, The End is Extremely Nigh, KoP 1.11 V1 256, Default 3d (has some glitches with shaders), BDCraft music and sound packs (worth donating a few $s IMO), and BufyCraftHD just to name a few.

11. Ovo's Rustic

12. Edited 7 years ago by thegoldsmith

the only resourcepacks you cant use are the ones that make certain blocks transparent giving an limited xray

13. Default, yeah I know...

14. i use default .

15. I use default as well.

16. I use a combo of codecrafted vanilla HD and faithful for a good redstone&pvp texture pack

17. Default is the best! :)

18. Edited 7 years ago by gilbertboys

Default is what I use and I really like it, GoodtimeswithScar also has a good texture pack as well,

19. i use sama faithful and a textur pack pvp.
    I search a good sky too

20. Use CoterieCraft

or Sign Up to reply!