CraftyMynes Owner AMA

1. ‹ Older
  2. 7 years ago

@PlesleronTepryos so it's easier to setup a new server.

More effort than it's worth, I can just clone in my command block room.

3. Fair, but i want to see!!! Of course, that's not going to happen.

4. Edited 7 years ago by Retrochewy

You could make a custon command with a CraftyMyner boss battle and if you beat it, your get Crafty's Calculator, the command block that you use to kill hackers

5. Edited 7 years ago by Retrochewy

Another question: If a player met you IRL and became your friend, would you make them admin?
    Also: If you had a kid, what staff rank would you promote them to?
    Last one: What would be your reaction if you were a normal player that met CraftyMyner
    Wait one more: What would your reaction be like if you met Notch or Jeb or some other random Minecraft developer?
    I can't stop: When did you start playing Minecraft?

6. @Retrochewy You could make a custon command with a CraftyMyner boss battle and if you beat it, your get Crafty's Calculator, the command block that you use to kill hackers

No

7. What creation in spawn r u most proud of?

8. @Retrochewy Another question: If a player met you IRL and became your friend, would you make them admin?

No, I would need to trust them first and put them trough the same ranking up process.

@Retrochewy Also: If you had a kid, what staff rank would you promoted to?

Depending on the age, if they were young, I wouldn't have them playing on here, if they were older, it would depend on how mature they are.

@Retrochewy Last one: What would be your reaction if you were a normal player that met CraftyMyner

I would think he was a pretty cool guy.

@Retrochewy Wait one more: What would your reaction be like if you met Notch or Jeb or some other random Minecraft developer?

Punch them in the face.

@Retrochewy I can't stop: When did you start playing Minecraft?

Read the questions before you post, this has been asked more then once.

9. @Retrochewy What creation in spawn r u most proud of?

My command blocks and the tower.

10. @CraftyMyner No, I would need to trust them first and put them trough the same ranking up process.

Depending on the age, if they were young, I wouldn't have them playing on here, if they were older, it would depend on how mature they are.

I would think he was a pretty cool guy.

Punch them in the face.

Read the questions before you post, this has been asked more then once.

last 2 werent the answers i was expecting...

11. @CraftyMyner I get a lot of questions all the time on the forums and in the teamspeak, some of them are asked often enough to be put on the FAQ, but others are asked once and lost forever. I thought this might be an interesting way for the players of CraftyMynes to see behind the scenes and learn more about what it takes to run the best server in the world!

Questions could be anything from what language is the server manager written in, to what do you do with all the pizzas sitting in your mailbox.

I'm interested to see what you guys come up with :D

- Crafty

How many pizzas do u get per week?

12. What happens when someone is banned?

13. @LeoSushi What happens when someone is banned?

They can't log on.

14. @Blackened_Dawn really? that's it? then how does the jail work?

15. @LeoSushi @Blackened_Dawn really? that's it? then how does the jail work?

Jail isn't banning, jail is a scoreboard team that's allows people in spawn to kill them.

16. @Blackened_Dawn Jail isn't banning, jail is a scoreboard team that's allows people in spawn to kill them.

I noticed jailed people can damage people at spawn. Doubt it'll ever happen but can someone theoretically kill someone from spawn while jailed?

17. Edited 7 years ago by CreeperLord170

@GrinningBobcat I noticed jailed people can damage people at spawn. Doubt it'll ever happen but can someone theoretically kill someone from spawn while jailed?

No, it'd only damage the armor as there is resistance for spawn team

18. What does "§" mean in players names in ban appeal quotes?

19. § is the section symbol. In minecraft, it is used to define colors such as red names for admins and blue names for mods, etc.

20. hrm... interesting

21. Is CM 100% Vanilla or CraftBukkit Vanilla? Just curious since you were able to integrate BuyCraft and Votifier into the server.

22. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!