Base Help Needed

1. ‹ Older
  2. 6 years ago

@Rybye I am appalled that people would think that I'm not trustworthy!! :o I've never PvPed, raided, or griefed in my life!!

riiiiight, and I'm the queen of England.

3. I was scammed by @Rybye earlier today. Definitely don't trust him.

Good luck with your base!

4. rybye is definitely trustworthy and so is tops never stops. its confirmed by me.

5. @Naidae @hopping25 I'd be happy to help you find a good location over 60k+ out-- that's your safest/easiest bet without too much work being involved. I know you'd need to trust me before allowing me to help, but I think anyone who knows me would vouch for me. ^^ Let me know if you want a helping hand

OK, referrals please, and how would I get +60k? even if I used the nether roof (never done that) it will take forever. It took me hours just to get to -13K, ,14K!

6. Bring enderpearls and use roof. Or an elytra+rockets from nether roof. Barring random lag, you'll hit the borders to the overworld in less than 20 min that way (enderpearls may be closer to 45min).

7. @hopping25 OK, referrals please, and how would I get +60k? even if I used the nether roof (never done that) it will take forever. It took me hours just to get to -13K, ,14K!

Nether Roof travel plus Speed Potions makes it a looot faster :D Took me about 10 minutes to get to 40k, 60k

8. @Valgys Bring enderpearls and use roof. Or an elytra+rockets from nether roof. Barring random lag, you'll hit the borders to the overworld in less than 20 min that way (enderpearls may be closer to 45min).

Tried with my Elytra the other day.. ooof, lag hit me hard and I fell to my death.. only bad thing about using elytra.

And @Valgys -- vouch for me buddy! ^^ You know I'm not a scammer/troll

9. @Naidae Tried with my Elytra the other day.. ooof, lag hit me hard and I fell to my death.. only bad thing about using elytra.

And @Valgys -- vouch for me buddy! ^^ You know I'm not a scammer/troll

Aye, Naidae is good folk. And good to see you back after your break!

I'm also not very good with Elytra with lag but there's smarter ppl out there that knows how to work it relatively safely.

10. I recommend speed 2 pots myself, it's faster than an elytra generally unless you are real good and not expensive.

11. Speed 2 pots are what I use and recommend :D

12. Edited 6 years ago by Cileklim

@sknup forget hiding the base, build large and impressive build so big it is ungreifable

@sknup ungreifable

hmmmmmmmmmm

13. I know from my experience if you build large no one will bother griefing.

You'd have to be very sad to try spend all that time to tear down my build, would take days.

14. I need people to tell me if @Naidae is trustworthy or not.

15. only trust staff mod 2 or higher

16. Edited 6 years ago by Naidae

@Venetorem @Cileklim @Eberk91 @MasaruCyri @Tweakerzoid lol any of you folks want to vouch for me?

17. Can vouch for both @Naidae and @MIMSoM , they are pretty trustworthy unless provoked

18. @Valgys Aye, Naidae is good folk. And good to see you back after your break!

I'm also not very good with Elytra with lag but there's smarter ppl out there that knows how to work it relatively safely.

u still doing the VIP+ thing cuz u missed my reply and I never got my VIP+

19. PonZe

22 May 2017 Suspended

I don't mind helping (:

20. Can confirm Naidae is truthsworthy @hopping25

21. Edited 6 years ago by 2Chill

@Naidae @Venetorem @Cileklim @Eberk91 @MasaruCyri @Tweakerzoid lol any of you folks want to vouch for me?

idk about those noobs but i will give you a vouch .

then again i trust iwarriiori , Free iwarriiori 2017.

all jokes aside she has seemed to be trustworthy , never seen or heard any reports of her backstabbing or mistreating anyones trust .

22. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!