CraftyMynes YouTube Series!

1. ‹ Older
  2. 6 years ago

Added Episode 5. Thanks to @GrinningBobcat and @Mayorga for the tour! (This is one of my favorite CM episodes yet -- make sure to check it out!)

3. hey just a small thing can you post links to ur videos next time so i dnt have to search for it?

4. @TheForgotten20 Check the first post on this thread. :P

5. ^

6. Episode 6 has been released!

7. @NerdieBirdieYT Added Episode 5. Thanks to @GrinningBobcat and @Mayorga for the tour! (This is one of my favorite CM episodes yet -- make sure to check it out!)

I am glad you enjoyed my old base. Wish I could have been there for the tour . If you wqnt to see it in its glory you should go to my forum post.
    link text

8. Episode 7 added!

9. If anyone knows who leaked our coords, please tell me.

10. Lol I'm the one that gave the cords, I know who lended them to me, but I'm not going names, ya'll don't need to witch hunt

11. Edited 6 years ago by The3xpertGamer

@GrandpaCarl00 Lol I'm the one that gave the cords, I know who lended them to me, but I'm not going names, ya'll don't need to witch hunt

Don't worry, I think I already have an idea of who it was. I'm not stupid, you know.

12. Episode 8 added! This one is special.... NerdNation's first event!

13. Bout time you got some fresh content. ;D

14. @Czechmate I see what you did there XD

15. lol, looks like a fun time.

16. Episode 9 added! This one's a bit different.

17. Episode TEN added! Double digits, woooo!

18. Episode 11 is up!

I very recently have quit an SMP group I was in, which unfortunately made me pretty upset and negative about my channel. I just want to thank you all for the wonderful support this series has received. It's currently my most popular ongoing series and I love being here. Thank you all <3

19. Loved it! Just saw the newest video

20. Edited 6 years ago by BoneChi11er

Not bad just watched it, keep up the great work but I got to ask, is having your facecam on top of the chat intentional?

21. @chobofied Thank you very much!

@BoneChi11er Sort of, yes. My channel is clean and chat sometimes is not, so I prefer to block it with my facecam rather than during editing.

22. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!