I am buying an enderman farm

1. 6 years ago

Hi server

Anyone who owns an enderman farm and who wants to make one or sell one to me msg me

2. Ive seen a few sold on here, if you do a search there are a few builders doing it. Ive never tried building one but looks simple enough

3. Make a deep hole. Bait endermen into said hole with an endermite.

4. Endermen hate endermites, you can use those for bait.

5. @ShadowHunter7_ Hi server

Anyone who owns an enderman farm and who wants to make one or sell one to me msg me

ill make 1 for you if u give me gunpowder to fly u to a secure location(and loot the cities on the way)

6. sure forgotten

7. how much shall i pay you

8. @TheForgotten20 if you need to buy the gunpowder then Team Eye Inc. has you covered, we have an incredible stock at great prices

9. @ShadowHunter7_ how much shall i pay you

32 DB and i guess 32 gunpowder should suffice?

10. Is 19db and 17 eme blocks enough and you could buy the gunpowder from sharpsherac

11. Dam yo forgotten is ripping you off ill make you one for 5

12. Hmmm

13. idk

14. lol 32db? i could make you a basic one in 10 minutes

15. @ShadowHunter7_ Is 19db and 17 eme blocks enough and you could buy the gunpowder from sharpsherac

u give me the gunP its expensive and i literally have no diamonds

16. @TheForgotten20 u give me the gunP its expensive and i literally have no diamonds

If I find you online you can tpa to me I'm about 50k out in the end

17. Also I have some gunpowder so you can get to a location where I can't find it.

18. I might have a endermen farm to sell you after the old owner moves out and fall into the void :)

19. Edited 6 years ago by Grassling

@javonjw I might have a endermen farm to sell you after the old owner moves out and fall into the void :)

Umm excuse me

20. Lol 32 db? I think my faction bought our enderman grinder for 10, and it came equipped with a full level enchanting station, an enderpearl disposal system, multiple levels, lovely decorations, and even a warranty.

Don't buy a grinder for more than 15 db.

21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!