Where Are the Animals? :C

1. 6 years ago

So, I've tried going out as far as I could (With hopefully enough food to get me by) But I have yet to find cows, chickens and such. I have seen a few wolfs, and a bat... and mostly monsters. Am I the only one experiencing this? :/

2. There's more further from spawn, around... 35k+, I think? The further you go, there more animals you'll find. (:

3. That is kind of weird, though...shouldn't they respawn?

4. I don't know the logistics of respawning, but from my experience, they tend not to anywhere near spawn. You are pretty much guaranteed a lot of animal spawns if you go 35 or 40k+ tho. Anywhere closer and you'll get a lot more player traffic that come by and kill everything they see.

5. well i sell 6 stacks of cooked fish for 1 diamond or 9 iron ingots that should help

6. @MagicalMapmaker That is kind of weird, though...shouldn't they respawn?

Animals/passive mobs have a spawn cap like hostile mobs but much lower. Chances are the mob cap is permanently filled by player animal farms and just animal sitting around in the world.
    Animals do spawn when chunks get generated though, so go exploring.

7. I'd totally buy some of those Humfrydog. :3

8. yeah i think no animals spawn becuase of mob caps to many player farms

9. @ZinnieZin I'd totally buy some of those Humfrydog. :3

Eberk91 sells a chest of ender pearls for 1 or 2 diamonds if you're interested. Might help you travel and climb mountains much faster.

10. BONUS DUCKS

11. Deleted 6 years ago by javonjw
  12. @javonjw If you see me online i can give you about a total of 5 stacks of steak and fish or just ask @SharpSerac

13. Just a reminder I wouldn't suggest meeting Javon Or shape outside spawn as they will kill you.

If You wish I will be online tonight and can guide you to some spawns.

14. Edited 6 years ago by SharpSerac

@R4iscool1 Just a reminder I wouldn't suggest meeting Javon Or shape outside spawn as they will kill you.

If You wish I will be online tonight and can guide you to some spawns.

you must not be online a lot, as i have met with many players to give them gifts and start them along their way. one player in particular i gave him a free warp out past 30k from spawn, and helped him finish up his iron golem farm

don't say things that aren't true, especially if they involve me. also, my name isn't "shape" it's SharpSerac

15. Edited 6 years ago by r4iscool1

No offense that sounds very unbelievable, I've seen you and your team to kill hundreds of people, nooks and regular players.

Everyone knows what team eye is like insisting otherwise is amusing.

I don't think many would agree what I'm saying isn't true.
    Much safer to go stub staff rather than seemingly helpful players with ulterior motives.

16. @R4iscool1 No offense that sounds very unbelievable, I've seen you and your team to kill hundreds of people, nooks and regular players.

Everyone knows what team eye is like insisting otherwise is amusing.

you can even ask @2Chill, i haven't killed any of the players that i said i would help. i would tag the players i've specifically helped here but they're so new they don't even have forum accounts

like i said, don't try to say things that i know aren't true, especially if they involve me. how would you like it if someone spread lies about you?

17. @SharpSerac you do have a reputation for being very untrustworthy. I wouldn't take offense to people pointing that out.

18. Edited 6 years ago by r4iscool1

Well your constantly spreading lies about how I am out to spite you when in reality I just disagree with your statement.
    I know that isn't true but you keep saying that.
    Don't be hypocritical.

I've watched you and your team a lot you know, in my experience you rarely help noobs and instead use the classic strategy of pretending to be nice to get a tp for a kill or raid.
    Just ask anyone in server if they think Team Eye helps noobs and is a safe option to get help from. That will get you an answer.
    Team eye isn't trustworthy that's just a well known fact these days, therefore I would advise not getting help from you.
    I don't see why this is an argument.

19. Edited 6 years ago by SharpSerac

@R4iscool1 Well your constantly spreading lies about how I am out to spite you when in reality I just disagree with your statement.
    I know that isn't true but you keep saying that.
    Don't be hypocritical.

I've watched you and your team a lot you know, in my experience you rarely help noobs and instead use the classic strategy of pretending to be nice to get a tp for a kill or raid.
    Just ask anyone in server if they think Team Eye helps noobs and is a safe option to get help from. That will get you an answer.
    Team eye isn't trustworthy that's just a well known fact these days, therefore I would advise not getting help from you.
    I don't see why this is an argument.

because we don't kill noobs anymore, we're reformed and we help new players but still raid the bigger factions.

here's one thing you should know, to my knowledge team eye has never told a lie. when we say your coords are safe, they're safe. everyone we have killed we have either found them because of outside sources, tp'd to them without saying a word, or hopped into the arena with them.

i don't know about the other members, but as for myself i have never lied on the server. what about you @iwarriiori @darktyui @javonjw

20. @SharpSerac here's one thing you should know, to my knowledge team eye has never told a lie.

Oh my gosh help I'm dying of laughter!

21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!