1v1 Arena with Risking and Betting

1. ‹ Older
  2. 6 years ago

good idea nerdie

3. yeah

4. I rather it be up to pure skill than have interruptions by the environment. That's just me though.

5. @NerdieBirdieYT
    What if rather than a standard arena area, this hypothetical 1v1 arena was more of a walled-in piece of nature? Rather than flat ground there could be hills, perhaps a few drops, lava, water... More like open-world PvP, but contained within a box.

@OtherGreenGamer I rather it be up to pure skill than have interruptions by the environment. That's just me though.

A mixture of these ideas would be ideal. A simple arena with cover and obstacles here and there, along with one or two elevated platforms

6. @Cileklim I like that. A good compromise, imo.

7. Ohh, love it!

8. @Dennari43 Maybe make the 1v1 arena a vip arena, so it isn't fully open to everyone, but is more like an added perk of vip and up.

i think this is a terrible idea, it should be open to everyone because a majority of the players on the server are not donators.

@HaloNest It would be wrong if it had more than one parkour area in my opinion, and same for the arena.

They would drag away players from playing survival.

i mean, you can do whatever you want within the bounds and rules of the server, so who cares if you play survival or not? people aren't just going to constantly be doing the parkour in spawn even if there were 20+ parkour courses. people come to the server for survival, but this is just something a little extra for people to enjoy

@Cileklim A mixture of these ideas would be ideal. A simple arena with cover and obstacles here and there, along with one or two elevated platforms

or the 1v1 arena could make use of structure blocks to switch what the interior of the arena would be within each fight. each player could choose what sort of terrain they want i.e. flat with no walls, some hills and walls, etc. and it will randomly choose one of them. then you both can agree to choose one and you will always get the one you agree on

9. Yea, I agree with sharp again, the 1v1 arena should be open to all people as not everyone has the money or access to a credit card to dump out money for VIP/VIP+

I think VIP and VIP+ already has enough benefits on its own accords, especially VIP+

10. Mark this day in history, because for once Sharp and I agree on something. :P

All good points, imo.

11. wow

12. I agree with the structure blocks idea actually if it could be managed, since it has the potential to draw in players with a changing experience compared to the normal arena, as well as keeping it open to all. Maybe it could get its own separate color text like the purple for the pvp arena, to show they are in this separate one?

13. Edited 6 years ago by Abbasilol

Good lad sharp! its a good idea :) ! Since the current arena is a field of salt, and and no one goes dere dese days, its a useful idea, witch will make pvp more alive and more friendly, since everyone will know wut he is up ter, i didnt get it if the person still looses ALL of its stuff when he get killed or defeated, but if dat will happen, i think we should make dat as an Option too, So you will loose only the item dat you put in as bet. and when some ppl just want a little fight, not loose ALL their stuff, they can pvp more often, without getting empty after their first loose, unless its a big fight with big bets ;), but still Fighters agree on what they loose or what they gain, witch will be probably a lot more friendly, less salty PvP.
    Also later there can be tournaments`n stuff, Official or unofficial.

14. Grand Chawhee to win

or Sign Up to reply!