The King always wins...

1. 6 years ago

-image-

Crafty's head made its way to its rightful owner, The King.

@The3xpertGamer Now the discord caused by the dragon egg can come to an end! This can spark some new controversy between players who wish that they got the head.

Yeah bucko?

2. you've said you would sell the egg for 2 chests of DB or something lmao

how much would that increase if crafty's head was added to that?

3. @GrandpaCarl00 you've said you would sell the egg for 2 chests of DB or something lmao

how much would that increase if crafty's head was added to that?

10 double chests

4. amusing

5. Did you buy it, or...?

6. He bought it. Its sale was discussed between a couple factions earlier today from what I understand.

7. @Valgys He bought it. Its sale was discussed between a couple factions earlier today from what I understand.

And in the end the richest and most powerful faction ended up on top and recieved the head

8. Edited 6 years ago by j____a____r____d

Yet even more proof that Team Eye is the richest and most powerful faction on CraftyMynes

9. Not here to jump on the "hurr durr we are the most powerfull faction hurr durr"-train. I remember there being a long discussion bout that months ago. Just here to congratulate you for purchasing this item, it might finally redeem the entire community from the constant bragging about something you did almost a year ago.
    By the way, the Company didnt take part in both the egg-hunt and this auction since our fascination for single items, (that probably end up in an enderchest anyway), is rather limited.
    Anyway, I honestly wish you a great time with your new toy :)

10. -image-

you haven't got that mumbo jumbo head tho

11. Peep the Fuck iwarriiori sign in the back, courtesy of @R4iscool1 xd.

12. Boy gotta flex, gotta flex flex flex. Because when you've got no personality replace it with an old egg.
    You really don't see everyone rolling their eyes, hoping to die.
    They're so tired of the items you post in our face?
    No no no no, you think we're gonna say
    "Oh my god, you're such a legend! You make me kneel with your egg and mending, you've gained my respect and you're oh so funny! Please, take me to your base and kill me"

13. @MisterChris717 Boy gotta flex, gotta flex flex flex. Because when you've got no personality replace it with an old egg.
    You really don't see everyone rolling their eyes, hoping to die.
    They're so tired of the items you post in our face?
    No no no no, you think we're gonna say
    "Oh my god, you're such a legend! You make me kneel with your egg and mending, you've gained my respect and you're oh so funny! Please, take me to your base and kill me"

At first I thought these were poem/song lyrics you made...

Please make this a song I'll pay you diamonds XD

14. Edited 6 years ago by MisterChris717

@NerdieBirdieYT At first I thought these were poem/song lyrics you made...

Please make this a song I'll pay you diamonds XD

It's a parody of idubbbz' diss track :P

idubbbz' diss track

I can finish the hole thing though :P

15. Also, i don't want to get paid for doing this. It's just something i might do for fun

16. Love the sign at the back

17. @RockinRicky2 Love the sign at the back

that sign i made it originally said fuck bron bron xd

18. @iwarriiori Peep the Fuck iwarriiori sign in the back, courtesy of @R4iscool1 xd.

wrong bud it says fuck iwarriori whoever that is hahaha

or Sign Up to reply!