NerdNation's 6-Month Anniversary

1. ‹ Older
  2. 6 years ago

Either NerdNation has been on other servers or it is only 4 months old

3. @The3xpertGamer It was on another server for a short time.

4. Edited 6 years ago by 2Chill

@NerdieBirdieYT As of yesterday (October 21), NerdNation is 6 months old!

I can't believe how much fun these six months have been. While NN hasn't been around as long as the old factions on CM, it has certainly stood the test of time and become one of the major factions on the server. We have experienced an unfortunate amount of drama, insiders, threats, and betrayals, but have managed to come out on top. With the recent faction reset, I believe we are entering into a time where the faction is better than ever in terms of safety, and thus every other aspect of the faction (events, builds, bases, projects, etc) will be vastly improved. With our mole finally gone, NN will reach heights unattainable before this point.

I have had the opportunity to meet so many new people through this group. It's really been incredible how many amazing friendships have been created and fostered within the game of Minecraft, and outside it in our Discord. Regardless of age, race, ethnicity, gender, etc, I have pushed my personal limitations and shoved aside my social anxiety in order to talk with people I would never have met if not for NN. I thank everyone who has ever been a member of our faction.

I can't wait to see what the next 6 months will bring as NerdNation finally rids itself of our long-lasting insider and is able to build and plan freely again. From here on out we have the opportunity to build better, not only in terms of blocks, but also in our relationships with each other.

Here's to the months ahead!

It is always nice to see factions on craftymynes that last, they normally come and go pretty quickly for a number of reasons or never even really get off the ground , it is always nice and healthy for servers to have active factions(unofficial or not) imo as it brings another aspect of the game to the table , i am pretty sure NN is appreciated here and respected for still being here considering the adversity it has faced even though all won't admit it but somewhere I am sure they feel the same, as it can be a bit boring for factions when others are inactive or disband leaving no competition on a faction level at all . So congrats on the six months NN and continue flying through another six.

5. Thank you very much @2Chill ! Very kind words ^-^

6. Mostly cuz Nerdie's a youtuber

7. @Retrochewy What does that have to do with out longevity? I have seen other YouTubers on CM with factions that have died off quickly. Factions are difficult to run. YouTube makes it harder, imo.

8. But ur popular and ppl know about it
    Unlike both of my factions

9. Edited 6 years ago by NerdieBirdieYT

The event went really well!

-image-

Each of our Officers was able to give a speech, even though we didn't think one of them would be able to make it. It was great to hear how much NN's staff enjoys everyone in the faction, and how special it is to them to be in a group like this!

-image-

Many of NN's members were able to contribute to this event, unlike some of our other events, by means of building. Since this also served as our Halloween event, the place was quite spooky. A giant pumpkin dominated the stage, and fire was everywhere. A firey-eyed creeper also made an appearance. Seating was really nice, and we even had a graveyard that was quite humorous.

-image-

Something I built was a fist holding a broken hourglass. I'm an awful builder, so it likely looks nothing like that, but hey, I tried. :P It's meant to show NN's strength after all this time, through raid after raid. It also is meant to show our readiness to move onwards now that our faction is free of insiders. This event was not raided, and we are at last free to do things NN has always wanted to do (ex. Community Events - coming soon!) without being messed with.

-image-

We had a game sort of like tag, but with an invisible "tagger" using a bow and spectral arrows. We had a blast! So much fun to run around and be dorks together :D Special 6-month shields were given out, too.

We ended up going to spawn for the final parts of the event, and that ended up attracting so many people to spawn that WBlaine decided to do a drop of 64 diamond blocks if everyone on the server went to spawn. Not everyone came, sadly, but he was generous enough to give out a nice participation prize. :D

So proud of NN, even through all of its struggles. I can't wait to see where we are in the next six months!

10. Looks awesome!

11. Congrats

12. shame it could not be raided

13. look at all that non-diamond armor!!! did you know that team eye has enough diamond sets to supply every member of nerd nation about 4 times!

14. @RockinRicky2 Looks awesome!

Thank you! It was super fun!

@01011000 Congrats

@SharpSerac look at all that non-diamond armor!!! did you know that team eye has enough diamond sets to supply every member of nerd nation about 4 times!

I mean, I could have given every person there a god set, but like... it's an event. Why wear armor in the first place (some people didn't wear any). Don't be sad about not being able to crash the party this time <3

Also please don't make this into a chest-puffing competition, because I ain't playing it. This thread is a celebration, not an agument/mockery. (:

15. @NerdieBirdieYT Thank you! It was super fun!

I mean, I could have given every person there a god set, but like... it's an event. Why wear armor in the first place (some people didn't wear any). Don't be sad about not being able to crash the party this time <3

Also please don't make this into a chest-puffing competition, because I ain't playing it. This thread is a celebration, not an agument/mockery. (:

show me your god sets bro o wait we took all your diamond armor which wasn't even god armor XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

16. @SharpSerac show me your god sets bro o wait we took all your diamond armor which wasn't even god armor XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

I have multiple god sets in my enderchest. Shove off. :P

17. @NerdieBirdieYT I have multiple god sets in my enderchest. Shove off. :P

Pics or it didn't happen

18. @adamblakely2 Pics or it didn't happen

What will it change it I show pics XD There's always something to mock me about, whether it be the number of god sets, or that I still choose to wear iron, or whatever. Regardless of whether I show my sets or not, certain people will continue to poke fun at me. It's hardly worth the effort.

19. @NerdieBirdieYT I have multiple god sets in my enderchest. Shove off. :P

lies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

20. Does it keep you up at night so much?
    Jeez let him be

21. @NerdieBirdieYT What will it change it I show pics XD There's always something to mock me about, whether it be the number of god sets, or that I still choose to wear iron, or whatever. Regardless of whether I show my sets or not, certain people will continue to poke fun at me. It's hardly worth the effort.

So in other words, when time to back up your claim with evidence, you can't do it because what you said is a lie? Sounds a lot like another conversation we've had before

22. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!