The Almighty Armor Thread

1. ‹ Older
  2. 6 years ago

Why stick to the norm when you aren't always fighting or doing combat with others? as long as it can withstand some decent damage, and as long as you are well prepared for whatever hazards you are most succeptible to, any armor should suffice. Diamond God Armor makes a player too heavily dependent on it when they are exposed to scenarios with you being stripped down to nothing, ex. starting up a new survival world. Becoming too comfortable with something always gets the best of someone if it is too overpowering.

3. @AttackTeam Why stick to the norm when you aren't always fighting or doing combat with others? as long as it can withstand some decent damage, and as long as you are well prepared for whatever hazards you are most succeptible to, any armor should suffice. Diamond God Armor makes a player too heavily dependent on it when they are exposed to scenarios with you being stripped down to nothing, ex. starting up a new survival world. Becoming too comfortable with something always gets the best of someone if it is too overpowering.

That only happens when you aren't good at the game though, so it's not a problem for me or anyone else in team eye

4. Lego simulator

5. I wear godsets (Buy from me, today!).
    Sometimes chainmail because I like the look of it... Huh I'mma make a chainmail godset...

Anyways, I understand not wanting to lose god armour, I think it's a very reasonable position, but since I have an abundance of them I don't really mind. Plus throughout this map, I've only lost 3 godsets. 1 was to pvp, The other two were bad luck. I don't do dangerous work though. But nonetheless food for thought.

6. I kind of want to experiment with colored leather and see how that suits me o.o

7. @SharpSerac prot 4 god armor works better imo, why waste your time trying to get anything else?

I agree with this. If you have that armor, your are most likely not going to die by the environment. Also, traps for when you log will not do very much damage because your armor will take away most of the damage. Just don't use it when making an enderman grinder as I have learned.

8. i wear the god because im a clumsy fuck and jump off cliffs a lot

9. I wear semi-god iron armour... I am too poor to afford god diamond armour

10. @RockinRicky2 I wear semi-god iron armour... I am too poor to afford god diamond armour

In a week or so I can hook you up with a God set ;)

or Sign Up to reply!