Tour of my main base

1. 6 years ago

I've finally finished the bulk of my underground base. I named it M-TEC. The architecture is loosely styled after NORAD, aperture labs, black mesa, stuff like that. Here's a picture tour. The first pic is my favorite shot, the rest is in order. Welcome to M-TEC!

-image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-

Hope you guys enjoyed it!

2. wow looks amazing!

3. What all farms and grinders do you have? I see sugarcane and possibly a creeper farm

4. There are six towers, a mixture of wheat/potato/carrot farms, operated in the center tower. I'm still carving out the spaces for the melon/pumpkin/sugar cane grinders. No creeper farm, I hadn't thought of that. I'll have to look up how to make one of those. Glad you like it!

5. Lookin good

6. Cool place! :D

7. You play solo or with a group?

8. Awesome Base! Reminds me of Techkinggame's Redstone house that he showed on his YouTube channel back when he liked to do Minecraft Let's Plays. Sure it's a pretty lame base by 1.12 standards, but I thought it was cool back when it was uploaded.

9. *moved to show and tell*

10. The move seems to have broken all the links for the images. Nobody coming into the thread can currently actually see the base. Its a shame because from the comments it sounds really awesome.

11. I can still see everything.

12. Same

13. I can see everything and it looks amazing!

14. WOW!
    Looks incredible! Wish I had a base like that :)

or Sign Up to reply!