Griefers League United

1. 5 years ago

Hey everyone. I've been on this server for some time now, had experience with all sorts of people and generally found that this game is most enjoyable when we grief other's structures.

Solo griefing is one of the most tiresome things I've done in life. Sure, at the end you've made some kids salty I guess, but its nothing like the experience you have when you log into a group grief area, see everyones progress and continually experience a huge build turn into a large crater.

I've experienced this before, and I want too again with others! So instead of randomly inviting those I trust and then waiting for existing members to cast their vote when we finally meet online together, I figured why not make a forum post to encourage like-minded griefers to join us. Below you can find my standard application I ask everyone who joins us. Filling out this application doesn't mean an instant join or guarantee to join, but it does give you the chance to. We're very picky on who we invite, and we like to be thorough since, being mainly a griefing group, white knights and shmoy shmoys are our main concern.

GLU Application
    All questions have no wrong answers. We use these purely to get a feel for your griefing character from these questions. Further investigation is done outside of the application process to solidify any views we get from your answers. Explaining your answer is great too!

Question 1:What are your thoughts on group building and resource gathering? Do you know the difference? Do you engage in either? Remember, no wrong answers!

Question 2: Did you have previous griefmates before on this server? On others? Why are you not with them anymore? This questions primary purpose to find out if any baggage is being brought with you, such as drama or additional griefmate possibilities. We like to have you on as dirty a slate as possible!

Question 3: PVE. Do you like it, are you good at it, and do you seek it out frequently?

Question 4: Can you agree to a few sets of rules?
    1: This is a team based griefing, so chests are fair game. Can you work with that?
    2: Builds should have no more than 5 blocks after griefing to ensure grief quality. This more or less has kept issues between griefers to a minimum, especially those who like to claim raids and griefs. Can you agree to this?
    3: Builds are not just things to be griefed, they are also a means to make kids super salty and one of the reasons griefing makes us laugh so hard. You're not just destroying a completed vision of someone's, you're making their lives slightly less bearable, something they ultimately can get back. For this reason, builds are always to be modified unless advised not to. Contact can be achieved by either Discord, Forum, or Offline Message Board at the group community grief site.
    4: This group of griefers is nearby another grief site, also Team Eye based (to be announced when you're accepted) and we expect you to send the same :HoldThatL: to the kids that they're making salty as you would your own victims.
    5: We get it, you have friends you want to come to help ruse kids on the server. You have friends you want to come join! We'd love them to do both, but we unfortunately are a community grief group, and one good apple is all it takes to make tens of hundreds of hours of griefing suddenly vanish. So run em by us first, or better yet have them do this application on the forum! With you as a referral and good history with the group, you might just get them a quicker acceptance into the group. You never know.
    Can you agree to all of these?

☑ I agree to the Terms and Conditions.
    ☑ I agree to let Team Eye use my email for marketing purposes.

Current Members:
    SharpSerac
    iwarriiori
    javonjw
    deyahruhd
    darktyui
    Shvex
    Grendo
    2Chill
    CactusOwnage
    Blackened_Dawn

GLU looks forward to your potential joining in our griefing faction, and we hope you have a wonderful time!

2. LMAO

3. sign me in

4. :o

5. Me please

6. Sounds like TE's version of NNAT

7. excuse you the only thing i grief is the team eye base ok

8. sign me up

9. @Blackened_Dawn excuse you the only thing i grief is the team eye base ok

you put a sign on our giant eye in our base once i think
    so since you modified a base you're welcome to GLU!

10. @Blackened_Dawn heathen

11. @deyahruhd you put a sign on our giant eye in our base once i think
    so since you modified a base you're welcome to GLU!

I also put cake everywhere

12. Edited 5 years ago by MaggiAusDaKann

lmao some of the members are just alts man
    -image-

13. I feel this is appropriate.

14. [quote=83791:@sovietsuperman]I feel this is appropriate.

JUUUSTIIIIIIICEEEEEE

15. Edited 5 years ago by WBlaine

@MaggiAusDaKann lmao some of the members are just alts man

Exactly, everyone knows @2Chill is an alt.

16. @MaggiAusDaKann lmao some of the members are just alts man

deyahruhd is an alt of SharpSerac
    Shvex is an alt of Blackened_Dawn
    Blackened_Dawn is an alt of iwarriiori
    2Chill is an alt of Hijacked96

Sad! :ok_hand:

17. @MaggiAusDaKann is an alt of deyahruhd who is then a alt of SharpSerac

18. The secrets *gasp*... The world can't hold them.

19. @MaggiAusDaKann lmao some of the members are just alts man

" rel="nofollow external">https://media.giphy.com/media/l0Ex0tjsYbXDpjhGU/giphy.gif[/quote]
    who

20. @GrandpaCarl00 @MaggiAusDaKann is an alt of deyahruhd who is then a alt of SharpSerac

true story

or Sign Up to reply!